Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Oh Boy, Elon spawned more bastard kids. Let's roast this bitch

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

2022 07 07 23 13 20 Nick Cannon Reacts to Elon Musk Secretly Welcoming Twins   PEOPLEcom   Br

If you drive a tesla, congratulations on spending 60K to drive one of Elon's sperm receptacles he calls a car. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I hope this bitch knows, that you've made the history books. Now you will never be remembered for your accomplishments as a Neurolink exec, but instead, you will be remembered for spreading your legs to be Elon's brood mare #5 to have twins #8 and #9. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hope your kids turn out to be trannies that hate their Father, like how most of his kids are going so far. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Stormfrontcels, Elon is doing the work of repopulating the white race for you, it's okay to be a cuck now. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

When liberal white women go full circle to be the backwards mormon ass bitches they pity. Hypergamy is a bitch :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Would you trust a cumdumpster glorified sugar baby to plug shit in your brain?? Now that I know who works for Neurolink, fuck no.

Last edited:
If Elon was ethnic or uglier, this would be considered a work place violation, as corporate relationships are illegal with subordinates.

She’s a gigastacy. If Elon was uglier, this would be considered a work place violation, as corporate relationships are illegal with subordinates.
I think Elon is too smart to marry her, so she had to accept brood mare #5 as a consolation prize. But fucking sad as fuck that choosing brood mare #5 is better than just pair bonding with a less famous less rich guy

Tbf it should be me reproducing as I am better than Elon for being too based. But the universe has other plans such an incorrect timeline I'm living in:feelswhat:

Last edited:
I think Elon is too smart to marry her, so she had to accept brood mare #5 as a consolation prize. But fucking sad as fuck that choosing brood mare #5 is better than just pair bonding with a less famous less rich guy
Foids would rather be dumpsters for #1. Brutal

View attachment 637011

If you drive a tesla, congratulations on spending 60K to drive one of Elon's sperm receptacles he calls a car. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I hope this bitch knows, that you've made the history books. Now you will never be remembered for your accomplishments as a Neurolink exec, but instead, you will be remembered for spreading your legs to be Elon's brood mare #5 to have twins #8 and #9. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hope your kids turn out to be trannies that hate their Father, like how most of his kids are going so far. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Stormfrontcels, Elon is doing the work of repopulating the white race for you, it's okay to be a cuck now. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

When liberal white women go full circle to be the backwards mormon ass bitches they pity. Hypergamy is a bitch :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Would you trust a cumdumpster glorified sugar baby to plug shit in your brain?? Now that I know who works for Neurolink, fuck no.
I heard one of the kids is a transformer