Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ogre looking face combined with manletism is a death sentence

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

utter failurecel who fails at everything
★★★★★
I look like an ogre but short. Good luck ascending or being considered a human when you look like ogre magi from Dota 2 facially and on top of that you are a framelet and a manlet. Women like prettybois and CHADs. The only way you can get away with looking ogre is by being a tallfag with massive frame and there are a lot of tall ogres who ascend with 4'11 foids eventually because as we all know it's mostly the shortest foids who are height fetishists.

100% of the time
And how the fuck are we supposed to ascend then ? We cannot go for our height match because they are tallfag only, we cannot go for average height foids because they are tall fag only and we cannot go for tall foids because they are tallfag only. Face coppers are so ridiculous. The only solution I see here is roping.

I prefer to cope my balls off in peace with vidya and goyslop. only way I see myself ascending is by having higher status (being famous)
Remember that even famous people are being cucked by CHAD. No ascension for short subhumans It's over.

Depends on how tall you are. I'm a defender of face > height but only if you are at least 5'8ft, if you are undee 5'8ft then you are invisible