Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel OG r/incelswithouthate member finally gets a girlfriend (JBB), crawls his ass back to the incel community right after breaking up with her

Celius

Celius

-
The absolute state of the “incel” community. You literally cannot make this shit up.

OP1

OPII

“Life is good.” Anyways, yeah, he wants to come back now that he couldn’t keep her for only a month.

OPIII

At this point, I might just start participating in r/inceltear. I will bump into more legitimate KHHV incels over there than in here.

The fact that I actually remember this fucking guy from his never-ending autistic schizo rants on how much he’s obsessed with latinos and how all the girls in his highschool only wanted white men makes me genuinely ashamed of myself.

I asked God for an emotionally unstable woman who could become obsessed with me and I could abuse and treat like shit like Chad does

If this guy isn’t LARP, which I highly doubt he is, then I’m beginning to slowly assume that maybe the normie scum isn’t actually that wrong about some of you fucks being legitimately degenerate pieces of shit, after all.

Also, JFL at a sexhaver finally admitting how “life-changing” sex and relationships are. Bluepillers on suicide watch.

Is that Colvin? We always knew he was a fakecel.

These posts help me to not develop any kind of hope for a societal collapse.

What's his age?

Death by the wheel

One blowjob away.

Okay?
If that website has no rules against people who aren't incel, I guess that's their problem.
As someone else said, I think these posts are educational especially the admission of how lifechanging sex is.

Does the opposite for me.
How? The system is rigged, human nature is rigged which favours the system. Men are obsolete. Even if one copes that men aren't, they are still perpetually doomed to be wageslaves for the foids and elites.

I'd happily trade my ascension, given a hypothetical choice, for a world as miserable and suicidal as this forum. The feeling of schadenfreude would be unrivalled. In reality, I'm just waiting for the end of misery.

Sexhavers sexhaving, just ignore them for your own sanity.
If sucking fingers and toes is what having sex would amount to were I to ascend, then I guess I ain't missing out on anything worthwhile.

Dream scenario tbh
I'll kill everyone here to get a chance to suck pink toes

Just suck the grotesque toes of a human and brag to subhumans theory. "Oh she's so obsessed with me I will kms if she continues'

That's why we should always crabsinabucketmaxxing. Not because they ascended but because they were never ugly in the first place.

How? The system is rigged, human nature is rigged which favours the system. Men are obsolete. Even if one copes that men aren't, they are still perpetually doomed to be wageslaves for the foids and elites.

I'd happily trade my ascension, given a hypothetical choice, for a world as miserable and suicidal as this forum. The feeling of schadenfreude would be unrivalled. In reality, I'm just waiting for the end of misery.
Yes there's nothing better than tasting their pain when you lost the ability and chance to taste happiness exactly because of them. When paradise is lost hell is to conquer.

what one little drop of pussy does to a motherfucker

That's why we should always crabsinabucketmaxxing.
You're a toxic pos if you think that. This is why men are cucked and can't accomplish anything in modern society, intrasexual competition has reached retarded levels. Females don't hold themselves back like this.

R/incelswithouthate exists on Reddit?
It was banned 2 years ago.

At this point, I might just start participating in r/inceltear. I will bump into more legitimate KHHV incels over there than in here.
Fucking true. I used to say shit like this as a half-joke but now I seriously think IT has more truecels than .is

Lmao, from the first of those screenshots this guy sounds seriously deranged + grotesque

But foids don't care about pERsonality, so even he could ascend, but not a supreme gentleman like St. Elliot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back