Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Offtopiccels, do you often feel mogged by in the company of your chad statusmaxxed IDcels acquaintances?

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Just look at the sheer post count difference you got with Inceldomdiscussioncels (I know it's mainly pinned comments but whatever)
20200124 004136

And then u look at these chad tier posts;

20200124 004119

20200124 004524

Beyond over, this is a clear example of social hierarchy being present on every corner of the internet, Inceldomdiscussioncels are the biggest
Gigachads to ever walk on the surface of this planet.
Pure suifuel tbhngldedsrs

offtopic > inceldom discussion

Whats happening gang

requires too much brainpower to post in inceldom discussions tbh

requires too much brainpower to post in inceldom discussions tbh
it hurts especially if you are lowIQ, tired or just want to shitpost.

offtopic has elements of braincels which is nice

Inceldom Discussion is scary, I prefer to avoid it.

Hello postmaxxer
Tbh I don't get why they get so pissed about it lol I just wanna get to Mythic and then I'll stop.

Edit: oh, never mind, he banned

Last edited:
Tbh I don't get why they get so pissed about it lol I just wanna get to Mythic and then I'll stop.

Edit: oh, never mind, he banned
I think it’s allowed in off topic but everywhere else it’s bannable.

ID is for cucks

Inceldom discussion is for normies

I think it’s allowed in off topic but everywhere else it’s bannable.

60 percent already in 2 days bruv i legit have to becareful

60 percent already in 2 days bruv i legit have to becareful
Ded srs? Percents me saying one liners or quotemaxxing means death (unless u get dat luminary status halo u r safe ofc:feelshaha::feelsgah:)
The flaming is real

Seems like a pretty high bar to take ngl. I wonder what happens when someone reaches 30k posts... :feelstrash:

they become enlightened. blacktarpill is kinda close

they become enlightened. blacktarpill is kinda close
iirc one or 2 dudes reached that mark (not cuyen jtlyk) but were banned or something. They probably got a free sexbot waifu from the mods tho :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsgah:

iirc one or 2 dudes reached that mark (not cuyen jtlyk) but were banned or something. They probably got a free sexbot waifu from the mods tho :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsgah:

Insomniac?

I usually post off topic but i comment wherever i feel like it. However i do say more than a blurb on id. For fear of low effort :€

Yes, i am shit at making threads. Im bad at writing long stuff.

I usually post off topic but i comment wherever i feel like it. However i do say more than a blurb on id. For fear of low effort :€
Blurbs me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back