Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

OffTopic sucks

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
You guys are boring as shit. I made 6 threads and barely got 8 posts between them. I make a thread in Inceldom Discussion and posts start flying in. I guess if I start making threads here about busting nuts (gay), jerking off (gay), leaving the forum (attention whoring), asking what you guys think of me (gay), and giving each other cute little nicknames (semi-gay), the responses will come, kek.

Last edited:
Your thread can die in inceldom discussion aswell. It all depends what you talk about

I don't like the elitism that comes from OffTopic posters, bunch of cocksucking dimwits, I'm telling yah.

I'm going to get to 5000 posts pretty soon.

Your thread can die in inceldom discussion aswell. It all depends what you talk about

Yea I know. I just dislike making a thread that gets 2 replies in a day, lmao. I don't want shallow attention, just genuine responses; now I think I sound like a bitch haha. I'm not myself today.

I'm going to get to 5000 posts pretty soon.

I would've been past 5,500 if I didn't take so many breaks. I probably made at least 100 today.

Well, this is "offtopic" after all...

Well, this is "offtopic" after all...

It wasn't like this a couple of weeks/months ago. When I posted often, I'd get more replies. Now the attention's shifted toward guys saying they're about to jack off and stupid shit like that.

It wasn't like this a couple of weeks/months ago. When I posted often, I'd get more replies. Now the attention's shifted toward guys saying they're about to jack off and stupid shit like that.
Time to master the art of clickbaiting.

Anyways, I don't know shit about clickbaiting lol.

Time to master the art of clickbaiting.

Anyways, I don't know shit about clickbaiting lol.

I prefer to be honest; I'm not into attention for the sake of attention. I want some substance.

Matter of fact, I fuckin' despise people that clickbait (especially on sites like YouTube; I feel like there should be a clear-cut rule about that).

You guys are boring as shit. I made 6 threads and barely got 8 posts between them. I make a thread in Inceldom Discussion and posts start flying in. I guess if I start making threads here about busting nuts (gay), jerking off (gay), leaving the forum (attention whoring), asking what you guys think of me (gay), and giving each other cute little nicknames (semi-gay), the responses will come, kek.
lmfao there is alot of seemingly gayish posts and they do get alot of traction.

I'm not the only one that notices.
EX: Worshiping a man because he lifts weights EX: FUCK A TRANS? EX: Posting pics of trannies / i am guilty ( by ignorance) posted a thread of a supposed tranny from the obey the walrus video asking people would they fuck her.

Yeah it's sad that not many post on OffTopic. But OffTopic is still kinda good.

I like off topic but i wish there were more people posting.

Before there was a seperare Memes and seperate Offtopic subforum i believe . Its good that they merged it but jt still slow

There's a lot of confusion as to what belongs in off-topic, and what belongs in the main forum. I see many threads in off-topic that belong in the main forum.

Make better threads, they’ll get more replies.

This is your most interesting thread kek

idk i like offtopic more

I'll keep an eye out for your threads don't worry.

Yea I know. I just dislike making a thread that gets 2 replies in a day, lmao. I don't want shallow attention, just genuine responses; now I think I sound like a bitch haha. I'm not myself today.
It's okay we understand :)