Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR officially NEET now

rot4u

rot4u

Mercy doesn't defeat an enemy, Master.
★★
i dropped out of school and dont plan on getting a job for as long as i can, but its only a matter of time before my parents start applying pressure. i wonder how long ive got before they ask me to get a job. in the meanwhile i'll enjoy playing games all day and night and watching movies :feelscomfy: (kind of what i was already doing)

Do something brah

i dropped out of school and dont plan on getting a job for as long as i can, but its only a matter of time before my parents start applying pressure. i wonder how long ive got before they ask me to get a job. in the meanwhile i'll enjoy playing games all day and night and watching movies :feelscomfy: (kind of what i was already doing)
Best way to live.

Welcome to the club although I think my NEET life is coming to an end, I need money for copes and I need to get out and about to improve my health, I look like I have cancer, I look so ill.

enjoy being NEET while you can. being a wage slave is SHIT

Welcome to the club :feelsautistic:

Welcome to the NEETclub bro, I'm a Master in NEET things as I now can live eternally in my own place, playing videogames.

NEETmaxxing is the only way to avoid becoming a wageslave. Fucke wageslaving and those fucking bosses. May they rot in Hell.

made it. ethniccels such as myself would just get kicked out of the house

better than being a slave

Congrats meanwhile i have to wageslave since my parents are pressuring me

I wish I still enjoyed video games like I did when I was younger.

NEETing IS only a fantasy here in the third world.

enjoy it while it lasts