Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

OFFICIALLY AN OFFICER!

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
DID YOU SEE THIS?
DID YOU SEE THIS?
DID YOU SEE THIS?

Now America is protesting against you.

I'm confused tbh

Feels good to see another buddy boyo graduate from grayceldom :feelsautistic: If only we didnt have to end up here in the first place...

Jfl I thought OP had become a cop.
I was about to ask him to beat up some femoids and act like it's in self defense

Jfl I thought OP had become a cop.
I was about to ask him to beat up some femoids and act like it's in self defense

sadly, most incels here consider achieving the "officer" rank after accumulating 500 posts as a more admirable feat than actually becoming a cop IRL and earning decent money from it.

sadly, most incels here consider achieving the "officer" rank after accumulating 500 posts as a more admirable feat than actually becoming a cop IRL and earning decent money from it.
They're right though.
Cops are scum.

Cops are pretty cringe unless you woomaxx and kill 50 people

You are now an officer in this cult