Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Official Viper Thread

Waco

Waco

Zigger (but secretly Nigger)
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XazLR5UFWM

2 years ago (edited)
“The money got different - - cause of what I’m spending” Viper is explaining here how his economic output has been so substantial that the very nature of wealth has changed. Nations have run themselves into the ground trying to keep up with Viper’s incredible wealth. Billionaires find themselves on the breadline, unable to make anything happen with the money that used to get them access to anything. Viper’s wealth is so unimaginably immense that the only way to return the world to its previous state is to fund an interstellar war with the nations of the Zeta-Reticuli system. A massive undertaking for most men, but really more of an afterthought for Viper. This kind of economic stimulus would provide work to the newly destitute people of the world. The inevitable victory we will experience under Viper’s leadership will be glorious. I can’t wait.''''

i thought dodge viper

@proudweeb @Cletus Longthing opinions on viper