Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Official Saints?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
I'll vote for OneCoolDude123

Attachments

• buLB40i.jpg
    buLB40i.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 12
Sigma? The Cel who destroyed Incel Tears from the inside

Good suggestions so far, this is the only good religion

Saint Brendon deserves be included. Only one whore taken out, but very right kind of whore, and in very stylish way

Minecrafts

Face and lms should be our prophet because a 6"3 Tyrone is what comes to our mind when we think of our prophet rather he is a Blackpillgod spreading his knowledge to us mortals

Face and lms should be our prophet because a 6"3 Tyrone is what comes to our mind when we think of our prophet rather he is a Blackpillgod spreading his knowledge to us mortals

Faceandlms is a normie who's on a dry spell. Hes not and incel. I dont get why people talk him up as if he's a savior when he himself has had sex before.

Makes good videos though.

Faceandlms is a normie who's on a dry spell. Hes not and incel. I dont get why people talk him up as if he's a savior when he himself has had sex before.

Makes good videos though.
He's a blackpill god who has great video's that explain the Blackpill most brainlets on this forum can't come up with 1/10 of the things he talks about he's an incel as anyone who hasn't have had sex for a year is sure there are khhvirgins but still he's incel now and also even if he isn't doesn't change the fact that he's blackpilled as fuck he himself is black may or may not be related to being blackpilled.

He's a blackpill god who has great video's that explain the Blackpill most brainlets on this forum can't come up with 1/10 of the things he talks about he's an incel as anyone who hasn't have had sex for a year is sure there are khhvirgins but still he's incel now and also even if he isn't doesn't change the fact that he's blackpilled as fuck he himself is black may or may not be related to being blackpilled.

Nigga if you expect me to read and interpret that paragraph with one period and no commas you're crazy.

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

Nigga if you expect me to read and interpret that paragraph with one period and no commas you're crazy.

View attachment 236256
This is why I hate your low iq kind , you filthy fucking gorilla. All of you are so low iq no wonder us humans built a civilization and all you fuckers do is chest thumping.
To anyone reading this I only have one question gorilla"s are stupid and humans are better so why is a gorilla posting here.

This is why I hate your low iq kind , you filthy fucking gorilla. All of you are so low iq no wonder us humans built a civilization and all you fuckers do is chest thumping.
To anyone reading this I only have one question gorilla"s are stupid and humans are better so why is a gorilla posting here.

Low IQ AND insulting gorillas? No no that simply wont do.

Screenshot 20200411 195815 Chrome

Cya later alligator

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

In this order, Saint Blops2
Saint Elliot
Saint Cho
Saint Alek
Saint Lepine
Saint Hamudi
Saint Bagel
Cardinal Catfishman
Cardinal Sergeantcel
Cardinal Redditisforcucks
Pastor Incelking
Pastor Secondcoomingcel

Deleted blkpillpres from your list, you're welcome

I only follow the words of Saint BlackOps2cel and Saint Lepine.