Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Official Saints?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
I know the saint prefix is thrown around a lot but who are the official saints?

I know:
St. BlackOps2Cel
St. Back2SchoolCel
Elliot Rodger (not saint but supreme gentleman)

Anyone else?

Last edited:

I know:
St. BlackOps2Cel

Anyone else?
In this order, Saint Blops2
Saint Elliot
Saint Cho
Saint Alek
Saint Lepine
Saint Hamudi
Saint Bagel
Cardinal Catfishman
Cardinal Blkpillpres
Cardinal Sergeantcel
Cardinal Redditisforcucks
Pastor Incelking
Pastor Secondcoomingcel

Don't forget st.sigmacel

St. Bagelcel is so hilarious

Saint Elliot
Saint Cho
Saint Alek
Saint Lepine
Saint Hamudi
Saint Bagel
Cardinal Catfishman
Cardinal Blkpillpres
Cardinal Sergeantcel
Pastor Incelking
Pastor Secondcoomingcel
Everything below saint is your subjective thought. Incelking as anything other than a bottom tier bootlicker is retarded, also catfish man although he did cool shit was a fucking retard.
85AE1A82 8770 44BC 9F47 D89C752139DF

Everything below saint is your subjective thought. Incelking as anything other than a bottom tier bootlicker is retarded, also catfish man although he did cool shit was a fucking retard. View attachment 234579
You can deny contributions all you want. But until you can point me in the direction of other high contributions users then the list remains the same. This is an object look at contributing factors NOT personal opinion. This list is FACT.
You can deny contributions all you want. But until you can point me in the direction of other high contributions users then the list remains the same. This is an object look at contributing factors NOT personal opinion. This list is FACT.
Ps. Incelking may be a sperg at times, That I cannot Deny, he has had his High IQ posts from time to time. Same as u

Ps. Incelking may be a sperg at times, That I cannot Deny, he has had his High IQ posts from time to time. Same as u
>contributions

in what way? Wouldn’t brendioeee be on that list as well if we’re going by “contributions”? Or frail pale? And what is a “contribution” in your terms? Just posts on this forum or a reiteration of blackpills? I say reiteration because none of the people above have made anything new/invented any blackpills.

and what about old members? or reddit/R9k prominence like uggocel?

Last edited:
>contributions

in what way? Wouldn’t brendioeee be on that list as well if we’re going by “contributions”? Or frail pale? And what is a “contribution” in your terms? Just posts on this forum or a reiteration of blackpills? I say reiteration because none of the people above have made anything new/invented any blackpills.
By that logic Issac newton would have contributed nothing to science because Things such as gravity already existed. And sure brandio could be there but tbh he was a vocal who was fat:feelsseriously:

By that logic Issac newton would have contributed nothing to science because Things such as gravity already existed. And sure brandio could be there but tbh he was a vocal who was fat:feelsseriously:
Derailment. The point being is that in every measure of “contribution” your “objective list” is put to shame. It’s not objective “FACT” it’s just some retarded newfag bootlick attempt.

saints should be incel shooters or prominent incels and none of those people behind the actual saints are those persons.
In fact it actually hinders this forum when you do shit like this, because it creates a hierarchy in a place where hierarchy should not be.

Everything below saint is your subjective thought. Incelking as anything other than a bottom tier bootlicker is retarded, also catfish man although he did cool shit was a fucking retard. View attachment 234579

JFL at responding like this, at the sight of me and @IncelKing name, on top of putting in the time to make these images

I say reiteration because none of the people above have made anything new/invented any blackpills

Come on dude, I have so many threads disccusing topics on here that have never been talked about in detail, or I'm discussing a different perspective about already talked about things, its pretty much what I'm known for on this site

What do you mean by "invented any black pills"?

Be specific, because I'm willing to bet you don't even have any specific criteria and you are just talking out of your ass

What makes a black pill "invented"?, are you seriously saying we have to try and come up with random shit to be acknowledged? lol, because that's the implication of what you're saying

Discussing known topics in structured manner isn't enough, you have to "come up" with something "new", all that mindset will do, is result in nonsense, like people spamming threads about the "pillow pill"

"Women dry hump their pillows thinking about Chad bro, a pillow gets more action than you"

Congratulations to whoever just "invented" this new pill I guess, man I'm great, see what I just "invented" bro?

Your retarded concept of what constitutes a contribution would only lead to memes and jokes (like the dog pill), stuff that makes incels look like idiots

Saint Elliot
Saint Cho
Saint Alek
Saint Lepine
Saint Hamudi
Saint Bagel
Cardinal Catfishman
Cardinal Blkpillpres
Cardinal Sergeantcel
Pastor Incelking
Pastor Secondcoomingcel
blessed list

JFL at responding like this, at the sight of me and @IncelKing name, on top of putting in the time to make these images

Come on dude, I have so many threads disccusing topics on here that have never been talked about in detail, or I'm discussing a different perspective about already talked about things, its pretty much what I'm known for on this site

What do you mean by "invented any black pills"?

Be specific, because I'm willing to bet you don't even have any specific criteria and you are just talking out of your ass

What makes a black pill "invented"?, are you seriously saying we have to try and come up with random shit to be acknowledged? lol, because that's the implication of what you're saying

Discussing known topics in structured manner isn't enough, you have to "come up" with something "new", all that mindset will do, is result in nonsense, like people spamming threads about the "pillow pill"

"Women dry hump their pillows thinking about Chad bro, a pillow gets more action than you"

Congratulations to whoever just "invented" this new pill I guess, man I'm great, see what I just "invented" bro?

Your retarded concept of what constitutes a contribution would only lead to memes and jokes (like the dog pill), stuff that makes incels look like idiots
Typical armchair intellectual mistaking the whole point. The point is nobody here on incels.co has created “contribution” enough to constitute being put on some official incel praise list, except maybe MAYBE sarge for creating a somewhat sized incel community. That’s why I said “should we put in brendio too?” As a joke.

the spreading and creation of blackpill ideas such as sub8, dogpill, lookism and heightism as an idea, etc. have already been made before. That’s it. Those people can get a spot as well.

also >at the sight of me and incelking

you just proved my point a list like this is bad, especially with modern users, as it promotes narcissism. It’s not an issue with you and Mini you, it’s a problem with the entire list itself.

Last edited:
Typical armchair intellectual mistaking the whole point. The point is nobody here on incels.co has created “contribution” enough to constitute being put on some official incel praise list

Wrong, they haven't contributed enough BASED ON YOUR PERSONAL CRITERIA

Which you have yet to validate but you seem to asserting its universally accepted, as though you are the assigned incels.co arbiter of "valid contribution" lol

IDK maybe sarge gave you that role (even if he did, it wouldn't make it so)

So long as its just up to everyone's personal opinion (which it currently is), then every opinion is valid, and based on what I've seen on this site, a lot of opinions lean in my favor rather than yours

Appeal to popularity, I know, I know, but at least its a form of criteria that can be observed and validated, unlike your "I say so, so its true" BS

the spreading and creation of blackpill ideas such as sub8, dogpill, lookism and heightism as an idea, etc. have already been made before. That’s it. Those people can get a spot as well.

I made a joke about this and you are actually sayings a valid criterion, you are one of the most idiotic users on this site

So do I get my pillowpil credit?

How about my tamponpill?, just came up with it

Wrong, they haven't contributed enough BASED ON YOUR PERSONAL CRITERIA

Which you have yet to validate but you seem to asserting its universally accepted, as though you are the assigned incels.co arbiter of "valid contribution" lol

IDK maybe sarge gave you that role (even if he did, it wouldn't make it so)

So long as its just up to everyone's personal opinion (which it currently is), then every opinion is valid, and based on what I've seen on this site, a lot of opinions lean in my favor rather than yours

Appeal to popularity, I know, I know, but at least its a form of criteria that can be observed and validated, unlike your "I say so, so its true" BS
I didn’t say my identification of a contribution was objective. I’m saying that the user who made the list is and has SAID it is a “FACT”.

regardless of what I think a contribution is the person MAKING THE LIST is saying it is FACT.
This is an object look at contributing factors NOT personal opinion. This list is FACT.

Last edited:
Saint Shahan- the bluepilled balding Indian

I didn’t say my identification of a contribution was objective. I’m saying that the user who made the list is and has SAID it is a “FACT”.

regardless of what I think a contribution is the person MAKING THE LIST is saying it is FACT.
Yes, I did say it was FACT for various Reasons. I can give you some of them. All members on the list were seen with an objective lens using;
1.) Contributions towards the community itself(Statusmaxxing does not count as its primary purpose is for personal benefit)
2.) Proposition of new Ideas and Expository Methods.
3.) Overall Renown and subsequent reaction to Becoming blackpilled(Elliot Went ER, AM went Sunday Driver, Blkpillpres Went Nietzsche)
Etc, etc.
This list wasn't pulled out willy nilly. I took time and effort to observe this sight since late 2016. In that time I only saw 4 posters who were renown enough to bring along the intrigue of Newcels;
1.) Sergeantcel
2.)Blkpillpres
3.)Uninstall(Fakecel, this was unknown at the time)
4.)Brandioeee(Volcel, At the time this was not considered)

Last edited:
Yes, I did say it was FACT for various Reasons. I can give you some of them. All members on the list were seen with an objective lens using;
1.) Contributions towards the community itself(Statusmaxxing does not count as its primary purpose is for personal benefit)
Again subjective based on what "contributions mean"
2.) Proposition of new Ideas and Expository Methods.
None of the people mentioned made any new ideas, just reiterated ones already previously said.
3.) Overall Reown and subsequent reaction to Becoming blackpilled(Elliot Went ER, AM went Sunday Driver, Blkpillpres Went Nietzsche)
Etc, etc.
I think you mean "renown" and why would reaction matter unless its a shooting (Based)?
None of the people mentioned made any new ideas, just reiterated ones already previously said.
I think you mean "renown" and why would reaction matter unless its a shooting (Based)?

I'm sure you put some "time and effort" but its a shit list and having a list of notable people who aren't already dead and are active users is stupid in and of itself as, like I've said before, it makes hierarchical and narcissistic tendencies in a forum where that shouldn't happen.

I'm sure you put some "time and effort" but its a shit list and having a list of notable people who aren't already dead and are active users is stupid in and of itself as, like I've said before, it makes hierarchical and narcissistic tendencies in a forum where that shouldn't happen.
I mean that sorta of hierarchy already exist here with the stupid dismissal of Incel ideas because of "muh hur der Greycel tier post:feelstastyman:" Our color is based on Posts, which distinguishes us from a each other correct? Ding ding ding, We have a hierarchy:feelskek: . For contributions to truly count, they must do two things.
1.) Bring attention to the blackpill and bring light to our situation as a SOCIETAL problem.
2.) Bring Forth New and Interesting ways to explain or Explore some of the natural reasoning to our situation(ie. Why has society gotten this bad, what can we do? What Has changed since then?)

I mean that sorta of hierarchy already exist here with the stupid dismissal of Incel ideas because of "muh hur der Greycel tier post:feelstastyman:" Our color is based on Posts, which distinguishes us from a each other correct? Ding ding ding, We have a hierarchy:feelskek: . For contributions to truly count, they must do two things.
The difference between a hierarchy based on something like posts is different from personality cults of individual users. A new/old showoff is different from individuals being worshipped, contributing to narcissist tendencies like I said before.

"Haha fuck you have 58 posts" is different from "I have 100 orbiters who are constantly kissing my ass"

1.) Bring attention to the blackpill and bring light to our situation as a SOCIETAL problem.
2.) Bring Forth New and Interesting ways to explain or Explore some of the natural reasoning to our situation(ie. Why has society gotten this bad, what can we do? What Has changed since then?)
Who are you to say those are contributions? What basis do you have? Who promoted you as the person who defines what a contribution is?

Saint Fast&Furiouscel

I know:
St. BlackOps2Cel
St. Back2SchoolCel

Anyone else?
St. Covid-19cel. One saint to rule them all.

Saint Elliot
Saint Cho
Saint Alek
Saint Lepine
Saint Hamudi
Saint Bagel
Cardinal Catfishman
Cardinal Blkpillpres
Cardinal Sergeantcel
Pastor Incelking
Pastor Secondcoomingcel
Pretty comprehensive

The difference between a hierarchy based on something like posts is different from personality cults of individual users. A new/old showoff is different from individuals being worshipped, contributing to narcissist tendencies like I said before.

"Haha fuck you have 58 posts" is different from "I have 100 orbiters who are constantly kissing my ass"

Who are you to say those are contributions? What basis do you have? Who promoted you as the person who defines what a contribution is?
Just look up the definition of a contribution you nincompoop. No need to backtrack and move the goalposts.
Tbh. Fuck that pathetic @IncelKing
Yeah fuck him but, some of his post ARE high IQ regardless of how much of a retard he is

Just look up the definition of a contribution you nincompoop. No need to backtrack and move the goalposts.
A contribution officially is just putting in effort and giving something. Point being it’s not “facts” these people contributed the most, because that’s SUBJECTIVE to you. Who contributed the most is subjective because what you count as contributions are subjective.
Yeah fuck him but, some of his post ARE high IQ regardless of how much of a retard he is
No they’re not. If it is it’s just parroting blkpilpres. Pretty obvious when you realize he’s got his tongue so far up blk’s ass he’s probably getting all the ideas from his stomach

And who’s the baptist?

A contribution officially is just putting in effort and giving something. Point being it’s not “facts” these people contributed the most, because that’s SUBJECTIVE to you. Who contributed the most is subjective because what you count as contributions are subjective.

No they’re not. If it is it’s just parroting blkpilpres. Pretty obvious when you realize he’s got his tongue so far up blk’s ass he’s probably getting all the ideas from his stomach
Ok bum, whatever you say. But, Fact of the matter is , I gave you a list that makes contributions worthwhile and all you do is move the goalpost. As for incelking, Yeah he can be quite the asskisser at times, but that doesn't remove the fact that some of his post are High IQ. Dunno what else to say to you. Reply if you want.

@BlkPillPres thhoughts?
And who’s the baptist?
You talking Bout my list?

Ok bum, whatever you say. But, Fact of the matter is , I gave you a list that makes contributions worthwhile and all you do is move the goalpost. As for incelking, Yeah he can be quite the asskisser at times, but that doesn't remove the fact that some of his post are High IQ. Dunno what else to say to you. Reply if you want.
What do you want me to make a list? Maybe you should read what I said about the narcissism this shit makes, asskisser :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Not gonna asskiss some nigga on an Internet forum jfl

May he cleans my soul with the waters of the blackpill and I shall be reborn a based person.
Child, Mi pana. Dios te supleca. You shall be reborn! By chant of Saint hamudi. Bluepill begone!
What do you want me to make a list? Maybe you should read what I said about the narcissism this shit makes, asskisser :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Not gonna asskiss some nigga on an Internet forum jfl
Bummer, All the best man! You are a based Poster

We also need a messiah, but he’s hasn’t come yet as promised and we’re still waiting for him.

I know:
St. BlackOps2Cel
St. Back2SchoolCel

Anyone else?
Saint Bagelcel
Saint Drogo

Catfishman earns a place for his videos.

Bagel is a legend

A Saint of legendary status... I hope he is well after his stroke a few months ago.

And lets not forget Saint Brandon