Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Official European Commission Report Designates .is as the "Most High Risk Platform"

• Thread starter Deformed Parasite
  • Start date
D

Deformed Parasite

Kanakecel
-
I have encountered this study as I was conducting personal research. It was published by the European Commission and is titled "Incels: A First Scan of the Phenomenon (in the EU) and its Relevance and Challenges for P/CVE". On its 7th page, the following sentence is inscribed:

"Celebration of violence towards women can be found throughout the incel ecosystem. This includes violence committed by incels as well as third-party violence. The extent of violent discourse varies depending on whether it is a high-risk or low-risk incel community. Discussion of violence is common in high-risk incel communities, while low-risk incel communities contain low levels of violent discussion. It is helpful to think about violent incel discourse in three tiers: personal, interpersonal, and societal (18). Incel-created websites and forums, such as incels.is, are the most high-risk platforms in the ecosystem where discussion of all three tiers of violence can be found."

Over for EUcels.

Dont care about the goverments, Im fucked anyway, I live in the now.

I was born and my life was over, Saint Hamudi

Jackass celebrated violence against men and no one bats an eye. There you have "muh equality".

Extremism is when thinking

Only eu cucked countries involved ahhahahahahahahahahahaahhaha

who gives a fuck about what they say, if the government is still down to let this site continue working then there' s no problem that people think this place is the most high risk platform

> 2021

Still here, btw. :smonk:

who gives a fuck about what they say, if the government is still down to let this site continue working then there' s no problem that people think this place is the most high risk platform
Kek are you for real? There's a reason they publish such studies.

EU = US puppet cucks

the study is in 2021, no one gives a fuck about a relic from the past :feelsjuice:
In academia, 2 years is not a very long time, especially considering how fringe of an academic area inceldom is. This is most likely still the most current research on this topic.

When Europeans are not shooting, raping and slitting the throats of one another anymore, they've incels to fend off..

Last edited:
Good. They should fear us.

Tfw a bunch of depressed virgins and teenage shitposters casually mog hundreds of neonazi, communists and Islamic organizations, as well as various religious cults in terms of their terrorist ranking :feelsjuice: :chad:.

Tfw a bunch of depressed virgins and teenage shitposters casually mog hundreds of neonazi, communists and Islamic organizations, as well as various religious cults in terms of their terrorist ranking :feelsjuice: :chad:.
Yes, because those organizations do not fit into their identity politics narrative. Incel phenomenon can be manipulated to make a case against so-called patriarchy and the illusion that women have "no rights."

I have encountered this study as I was conducting personal research. It was published by the European Commission and is titled "Incels: A First Scan of the Phenomenon (in the EU) and its Relevance and Challenges for P/CVE". On its 7th page, the following sentence is inscribed:

"Celebration of violence towards women can be found throughout the incel ecosystem. This includes violence committed by incels as well as third-party violence. The extent of violent discourse varies depending on whether it is a high-risk or low-risk incel community. Discussion of violence is common in high-risk incel communities, while low-risk incel communities contain low levels of violent discussion. It is helpful to think about violent incel discourse in three tiers: personal, interpersonal, and societal (18). Incel-created websites and forums, such as incels.is, are the most high-risk platforms in the ecosystem where discussion of all three tiers of violence can be found."

Over for EUcels.
Fuck those niggers

They hate us because we are ugly

Over for EUcels.

OMG how dare we TALK about violence?!

They hate us because we are ugly

True, Chad's beat their wives and girlfriends every day and nobody cares, an Incel just exists and we are considering "violent towards toilets".

Funny GIF

europe is a fucking joke , it deserves all the shitskins it gets

Yeah that part made me lol too :feelskek:
Also the part where he's talking how "shitposting should be taken seriously and considered extremism". Over for in video gamecels.
I'm still gonna pull up increasingly weirder titles to talk about how I'm killing my psychiatrist, in LSD Dream Simulator.

Je Nederlands is helemaal naar de kanker buddy boyo
ALSO FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER. IK LEEEEEEEEEER. BEGRIJP JE DAT KUT??!?! IK LEEEEEEEEER. F UCK JOU EN FUCK JE VOLLE GEZIN KUT

Waarom Nederlands leren? Nutteloze kut taal.
Het klinkt gaaf. Ik heb ook vloeiend Duits geleerd, dus misschien is het makkelijker omdat het erg op elkaar lijkende talen zijn.

2 middle fingers to the EU they can complain all they like

Based. Fill them with fear

Risk of what? incels are nothing

Incel-created websites and forums, such as incels.is, are the most high-risk platforms in the ecosystem where discussion of all three tiers of violence can be found."

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

So...

They cannot point to a single violent
incident where the offender was on here, and signaled his intentions on here;

They have never detected any serious violent offending being planned or discussed on here;

And that's why all they have is these pathetic generalizations and word salads of weasel words about "high-risk platforms" and "ecosystems" and "tiers of violence" being "discussed".

This whole thing is just a bunch of government-funded research nerds who have never had real-world jobs, making their "work" sound important so that they can secure next year's funding and keep their worthless lazy jobs for a bit longer.

Perhaps they should browse r/IncelTear, there have already been pedophiles from there unmasked and jailed. But it's harder to explain inceltear than incels to the general public and the funding body, so we are the bad guys.

A pox on these utter utter cunts.

Last edited:
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

So...

They cannot point to a single violent
incident where the offender was on here, and signaled his intentions on here;

They have never detected any serious violent offending being planned or discussed on here;

And that's why all they have is these pathetic generalizations and word salads of weasel words about "high-risk platforms" and "ecosystems" and "tiers of violence" being "discussed".

This whole thing is just a bunch of government-funded research nerds who have never had real-world jobs, making their "work" sound important so that they can secure next year's funding and keep their worthless lazy jobs for a bit longer.

Perhaps they should browse r/IncelTear, there have already been pedophiles from there unmasked and jailed. But it's harder to explain inceltear than incels to the general public and the funding body, so we are the bad guys.

A pox on these utter utter cunts.
Yeah, I have read the entire study and it's nothing but woke academic gobbledygook. With the resources dedicated to this particular study, they could have researched something that will actually contribute to the security of the countries such as Islamism. But hey, makes me feel like I'm part of some mysterious, shady organization, so, not complaining. :cool:

Yeah, I have read the entire study and it's nothing but woke academic gobbledygook. With the resources dedicated to this particular study, they could have researched something that will actually contribute to the security of the countries such as Islamism. But hey, makes me feel like I'm part of some mysterious, shady organization, so, not complaining. :cool:
You're a real renegade outlaw to me, man :feelsYall:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back