Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Offer: you live in a society without electricity and internet but you get wifeu by goverment, would you accept it?

MrZez

MrZez

Greycel
Heavy religious state that bans internet and eletricity smth like Gilead. :feelshmm:
In return you get wife that you can fuck everyday and she will suck your penis 3 times a day :feelsXmas::feelsLightsaber::feelskek:

Like Medieval Europe? Sign me in.

Heavy religious state that bans internet and eletricity smth like Gilead. :feelshmm:
In return you get wife that you can fuck everyday and she will suck your penis 3 times a day :feelsXmas::feelsLightsaber::feelskek:
is she nice?

There's no downsides to this. I hate normscum and I want to live in a cosy cabin with a loving wife and we can cuddle 24/7.
Things like the internet don't have to matter. If I had a loving wife we would go out in the forest and pick lovely flowers and berries and tend to the farm all day. I would be far more content in that kind of life than the life I'm living now.

Sure, sounds pretty good.

The main thing is indoor plumbing. I'm not going to become a street shitter.

There's no downsides to this. I hate normscum and I want to live in a cosy cabin with a loving wife and we can cuddle 24/7.
Things like the internet don't have to matter. If I had a loving wife we would go out in the forest and pick lovely flowers and berries and tend to the farm all day. I would be far more content in that kind of life than the life I'm living now.
Enjoy shit in street go move India!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

No internet means her expectations wont be insane

Whoever mentioned anything like street shitting :feelsstudy:

Without internet and electricity is what he said.
Plumbing requires electricity retard. No electricity= shit in street= India.

Plumbing requires electricity retard. No electricity= shit in street= India.

Fucking shit skins disgust me
Why? I love Jews. The wavy hair, the long hook nose, the craftiness and underhanded nature. The perpetual victimhood. How literally 80-90% of the world hates them for good reason. etc. etc.

Is she a virgin? How old is she?

Why? I love Jews. The wavy hair, the long hook nose, the craftiness and underhanded nature. The perpetual victimhood. How literally 80-90% of the world hates them for good reason. etc. etc.
View attachment 1096312
Fucking we are discriminate against 24/7 especially kike cels plz send me money for my suffering

That is like removing myself from cuck society and getting my dick sucked...how is this even a choice?

Yes; sounds ideal.

How are we guaranteed she puts out though?