Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Off topic seems dead today

:feelshehe::feelshehe:

I'm assuming typo ngl

I play while i listen to the kind of intelectual stuff (like recorded conferences about philosophy or antropology, physics, cosmology, history of religion...) that only an incel could value (200 visualizations in 7 years... that kind). I call it incelectual stuff, i find it funny.
Sorry for violating the copyright. i know you exist tho. I just dont care i guess.

there are two types of people on looksmaxx slayers and gays which one are you?

Life fuel. It is shit anyways

there are two types of people on looksmaxx slayers and gays which one are you?
You talking about me? You found my looksmax account or something?

you want me to? :feelshehe:
Nah I don't want you to

Btw as for your question, i'm neither. I'm an incel, short for involuntary celibate.

I play while i listen to the kind of intelectual stuff (like recorded conferences about philosophy or antropology, physics, cosmology, history of religion...) that only an incel could value (200 visualizations in 7 years... that kind). I call it incelectual stuff, i find it funny.
Sorry for violating the copyright. i know you exist tho. I just dont care i guess.
:lul: incellectual is public domain