Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Off to wage cuck!!!!

N

notafraid69

Banned
-
Got no sleep once again stayed up fapping and drinking FUCK EVERYONNEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

You know some incels actually have to work not all of them are supported by mommy and daddy faggots.

im going to school

Wagecucking without sleep is absolutely brutal. Literally hell on earth.

But again, going to sleep early despite still wanting to browse the internet is also brutal.

You literally can't win as a wagecuck.

Wagecucking without sleep is absolutely brutal. Literally hell on earth.

But again, going to sleep early despite still wanting to browse the internet is also brutal.

You literally can't win as a wagecuck.
Gonna caffeinemax lets hope I die at work.

I'm going to be forced to make transition from low effort school dropouts program to work in the near future because my parents are forcing me to find a job. I'm gonna try stretch my luck as long as I can do so that at least by the time I have to start wagecucking I'll be 18 and I can do nightshift and still have my daytime free to NEET.

Good luck OP!

You know some incels actually have to work
If you work in the first place your credibility as an ''incel'' already comes into question since if you really are one,you don't give a fuck about contributing to normie soyciety and just ldar.

Another week of wagecucking over. Fuck this shit :fuk:

If you work in the first place your credibility as an ''incel'' already comes into question since if you really are one,you don't give a fuck about contributing to normie soyciety and just ldar.
I have no one to support me sorry I'm not gonna be a homeless incel that would be worse.