Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Off the plane at LAX

Mouse

Mouse

Greycel
Tyrone is everywhere. Almost zero Chads, but every black here is a 6ft+, beasty, vascular prime male specimen. Can't stop thinking about all the bars they can spit, baskets they can dunk, and the dong they all hang.

down to kick it?
I'm staying with family for a week, and don't know the area at all. Just flying over LA county took half an hour. Can't believe how big this place is. My small city back home only had 50,000 people. What's it like being incel in California?

I'm staying with family for a week, and don't know the area at all. Just flying over LA county took half an hour. Can't believe how big this place is. My small city back home only had 50,000 people. What's it like being incel in California?
fucking horrific. Los Angeles is for wealthy, beautiful people, and the weather allows for skimpy clothing all year. i love it though because i grew up here and i like the culture in some places like venice and hollywood and the weather. what area are you staying in?

i can only imagine and i dont want to imagine

LA is literally hell on Earth. It's like Mexico but everything is stupid expensive.