Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion % of trucels in incels.is

What percent of users here are trucels?

• 0-5%

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • 5-10%

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • 10-20%

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • 20-50%

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • 50-70%

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • More than 80 %

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters
autistandugly

autistandugly

Major
★★

60% of us are trucel. 40 are larpers, foids, and feds

Probably under 20 users are truecels, all other are sub 5 staying here instead of going out because hypergamy is so bad soon sub8 will be here

I can’t comment on anyone else, but I’m a stone cold truecel, khhv, I’ve literally had women say ew to my face when I ask them out.

0.00000000000000000000000000000001%

I can’t comment on anyone else, but I’m a stone cold truecel, khhv, I’ve literally had women say ew to my face when I ask them out.
If u ask them out you are a fakecel.

Too many young white 5'10+ teenagers on here tbh.

It lets foid and normie journalists paint incels as mostly avg looking whites who are only virgin because of their "counterculture" or "politics".

Consequence of this is that whitecels get to ascend with gook and other ethnic qts while deathniks are left in the mud

Too many young white 5'10+ teenagers on here tbh.

It lets foid and normie journalists paint incels as mostly avg looking whites who are only virgin because of their "counterculture" or "politics".

Consequence of this is that whitecels get to ascend with gook and other ethnic qts while deathniks are left in the mud
Yea did you see the one video Life of an incel by vice or Vox? The guy who claims to be incel and scrolls incel sites doesn't even look like a incel, he was average with no flaws, the comments were (how he doesn't look bad thoo:foidSoy: why is he like that?). So media made us look like avg guys with bad personality instead of digging out ge real Truecels

Judging by how new accounts are posting ie less than 1 year old, shows how many people are just larpers. I watched a video where some bitch said that some "incels" have girlfriends and a pretty robust social life.

You rarely see incels over 30 like me there there are mostly fakecels in teens or early 20s that will get laid in HS/college and ascend while i will be there posting for the rest of my time till i retire from this miserable life. So 10-20%.

Below 10%,most of the trucels that were here have been banned,because that's what happens to trucels,they're persecuted everywhere they go.
Only fakecels get into positions of power,all the mods are fakecel larper normies.
There's only a few real trucels left,besides me i can only name one other,@Mentally lost cel

realistically it's a low number
this website has a significant amount of failed normies and edgy teenagers/low iq shitposters here to have a good time
i know some beloved users in this community who act completely different from the incel act they put on here offsite, maybe i could expose them :feelsaww:

Below 10%,most of the trucels that were here have been banned,because that's what happens to trucels,they're persecuted everywhere they go.
Only fakecels get into positions of power,all the mods are fakecel larper normies.
There's only a few real trucels left,besides me i can only name one other,@Mentally lost cel
True

everyone here is a failed normie discord faggot refugee

bigger question is how many IT whores are on here

You can name me as well...blackops2 mogs me

Retards are gonna claim that we are decent looking, but our rotten personalities make us unattractive and two sentences later claim we are fat, unwashed basement dwellers.
Pick one, fags.

Retards are gonna claim that we are decent looking, but our rotten personalities make us unattractive and two sentences later claim we are fat, unwashed basement dwellers.
Pick one, fags.

Nigga what's with your weird ass obsession with truecels. Every post you have is some trucel trait or truecel something.

i can only name one other,@
Mentally lost cel
@Mentally lost cel
:feelskek:

Nigga what's with your weird ass obsession with truecels. Every post you have is some trucel trait or truecel something.
Because there is a different beetween trucels and incels

A lot of newer tallfags here so I would say like 50

Well I am a truecel.

Khhv free at 21