Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill of rape and other things.

mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-
Back in my chadfishing days, a Becky told me she likes violent sex. The exact words in the conversation were 'ripping my shirt to shreds and tearing my bra'. They just don't like to use the word rape, but they all get raped by Chads. It's just nature again numbing their forebrain when it is Chad and he enjoys every degenerate act with them which somehow is hamstered as an act of love.

When a de facto rape happens in the university, Stacy doesn't even talk about it to anyone. This tightlip mode is directly proportional to the popularity of the Chad who did her as even her close friend isn't on her side. In a short time she comes out of the 'trauma' and funnily, starts (implicitly) seeking the same experience again and again, falling for the dark triad. Conservative societies that kept their women under control were able to raise girls without this conditioning and thus some kinda stable family life was possible in the past.

Only when she get used up and is worn beyond Chad's attention, a roastie instinctively understands the actual reality. The victim/savior complex then turns towards activism like blue hair feminism and r/inceltears; those that manage to get a betabux provide just starfish sex (beta is happy for that, btw). We've seen enough reddit posts where the beta is upset when he learns about her past, but by then he would have already been trapped with a kid or he is too timid and of scarcity mindset to break free of the relationship and thus the 'the past is the past' :feelskek:

This Stacy-Roastie transformation and realization of the same by the foid - now she is trained to see the red flags and all she sees are only that. Thus the virtue signalling everywhere and soyboys who don't understand an iota of female apologizing to them 'on behalf of'.

It's ironical that actual near rape experiences go under the radar while a beta trying to extract a bit of experimenting in bed is seen as 'i feel sexually abused' and therefore had to sweeten the deal with lot of bux for shopping and at the extreme end, cucking himself.

Years of observing these makes me conclude that nobody cares about absolute reality and objectivity in actual. If you are attractive, you can have your ways in the foid spheres of influence.

I am too dumb and tired to contribute anything meaningful to this discussion. I'll just say I don't want to be raped tbh ngl

I don't think any stacey turns into a blue haired redditor feminist, I mean she can be pretty militant about it, but dying hair blue is more of a low tier becky thing

I am too dumb and tired to contribute anything meaningful to this discussion. I'll just say I don't want to be raped tbh ngl
I want to be raped by a cute foid tbh

It's only rape or sexual harrasment when ugly men try to act like good looking men.

"Only hateful inkwell loser living in his mom's basement thinks like that" :soy:
Oh Wait https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...ident-slammed-ugly-worlds-harrasment-68708700
“That is to say, that the harassment is when it comes from an ugly person,” he added. “But if the person looks good according to the standards, they tend not to think necessarily that it is harassment.”
That prompted immediate outrage from women's rights activists and others.
Governing party congresswoman Soleda Buendía complained on Twitter that Moreno "justifies and reproduces violence against women. You can't joke about harassmant, rape, femicide, trafficking, sexual exploitation.... Nothing justifies expressions that revictimize us!"
The Women for Change organization joined in: ”It is not that everything now looks to women like harassment, it is that to machos like you it has never seemed bad to harass!" the group tweeted.
Women love to be the eternal victims but they're nothing but lying whores.

Pretty sure if you want it, it's not rape? I think that's like...in the definition tho tbh

rape​

[ reyp ]SHOW IPA

Save This Word!

See synonyms for rape on Thesaurus.com

noun​

unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.

you right but I won't orally give her consent which is all the matters in court

rape​

[ reyp ]SHOW IPA

Save This Word!

See synonyms for rape on Thesaurus.com

noun​

unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.

you right but I won't orally give her consent which is all the matters in court
They forgot to include "retroactive rape", where a whore decides ex posto facto that they regret taking a random guy's cock and decide to say she was raped--thusly immunizing her to any criticism or responsibility, and muddling the ethical and legal waters for actual instances of rape

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back