Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ode to Orlando Harris, the Wakanda warrior that liberated his old school and baptized a kike foid and a niggress

“I’ve never had a girlfriend” - Saint OH wasn’t a dog! If he had of been a dog - foids would have fucked him, seriously!”.

“I’ve never had a girlfriend” - sorry brocel, foids are the gatekeepers of sex, if a toilet never went out with you it’s because they are shallow and arrogant.

This is the new normal, foids are the gatekeepers of sex - they reject ugly males, create incels, the incel buys weapons and ammunition then stuff like this happens.

Foids are the cause of this. Saint OH was ugly, but we males would have at least played basketball with him or just sat with him during lunchtime. Foids are shallow toilets, they couldn’t be seen around school talking to the ugly kid.

This is the new normal, foids are the gatekeepers of sex - they reject ugly males, create incels, the incel buys weapons and ammunition then stuff like this happens.

Foids are the cause of this. Saint OH was ugly, but we males would have at least played basketball with him or just sat with him during lunchtime. Foids are shallow toilets, they couldn’t be seen around school talking to the ugly kid.
Your looksmatch will only consider spreading her legs for you after she's been pounded by chad a dozen times already. Then expect dead starfish sex IF you're lucky

Saint OH > seven security guards

Your looksmatch will only consider spreading her legs for you after she's been pounded by chad a dozen times already. Then expect dead starfish sex IF you're lucky
I absolutely adore Saint OH - he shot his looksmatch! That niggress should have fucked him!

Too bad he wasn't able to get more. If he can't have friends and family, then no one should.

“I’ve never had a girlfriend” - sorry brocel, foids are the gatekeepers of sex, if a toilet never went out with you it’s because they are shallow and arrogant.
Clash Royale Yes GIF by Clash