Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "October 7" hamas inspired restaurant causes controversy

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240125 230353 Reddit

over for kikecels

Whites cry about everything.

based ethnicels. we can't get laid so we take revenge by trolling normies.

Israel higher up zionists knew what HAMAS are preparing for and they made sure the army couldn't stop them and hamas would kill as much civilians as possible so the world will see a perfect picture for propaganda so Israel becomes a victim in the eyes of the world and is given an excuse to destroy and seize the Gaza Strip

Incredibly based

I hear their falafel is incredible

Israel higher up zionists knew what HAMAS are preparing for and they made sure the army couldn't stop them and hamas would kill as much civilians as possible so the world will see a perfect picture for propaganda so Israel becomes a victim in the eyes of the world and is given an excuse to destroy and seize the Gaza Strip
Normies think that Jews are victims even if Israel has the most powerful military in the region, constant financial support from the USA, mass media on their side, support of many Western elites.
I think that US also transfer technologies to Israel.
But 'muh victims :soy: .
Even if HAMAS or other Muslim fanatics are savage, Israel hardly comes as victim by all standards.

Normies think that Jews are victims even if Israel has the most powerful military in the region, constant financial support from the USA, mass media on their side, support of many Western elites.
I think that US also transfer technologies to Israel.
But 'muh victims :soy: .
Even if HAMAS or other Muslim fanatics are savage, Israel hardly comes as victim by all standards.
kikes play victim more often than foids do

jews will be butthurt about this decades from now

I like how there's some brownoid far-left foid in the comments trying to argue this was "named after his daughters graduation and totally not the attack".

anyone know the restraunts venmo or paypal? :feelskek:

Imagine being born on October 7th.

I want to apply there for work.