Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Go back to india"

Didn’t you say that JBW is law in non-white countries? That means most whites are fakecels. It’s not over for whites according to your logic. Whites are the most beautiful race according to you.
JBW is law because whites can get ethnics. Ethnics can't get anything. I meant over for the white race.

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

if only whites exterminated them all now they're letting them in as hordes and causing a fuckton of problems for everyone ( race wars, more subhumans inbreeding, cultural indifferences )
We actually had a plan to send them to Liberia:

it's as retarded as it can get if you control what people watch you can manipulate and set the norm/standards for anyone to anything. Like loving niggers to hating niggers to normalizing eating shit. If I had power over the media I would turn everyone into my slave and build my own totalitarian state.
Based, same here
no way I don't see western curries shit on the street or act violent like niggers, most of them are casual and dumbfounded but pure curries that live in india are without a doubt extreme subhumans.
Look at Canada

It's only because for awhile, we took the top 5% or less of Curries in terms of IQ, wealth, achievements, etc.
YEAH OUR SLAVERY WAS WAY WORSE AND BRUTAL HELL EVEN THE UNITED NATIONS HAD TO STEP IN TO STOP US FROM ENSLAVING THEM ( I'M SERIOUS LOOK IT UP )

Niggers are almost useless when it comes to contributing anything to other non-nigger community. Not to mention that they get a lot of privileges in pigskin countries too.
They can't even maintain their own

And yeah, I hate how cucked we are for them cause "mUh sLaVeRy"
I still don't blame niggers for acting the way they are, if I was that subhuman and worthless ( and low iq ) I would've done the same.
I don't hate them really, I'd just prefer not to exist in the same society as them

For example, no one actually "hates" bugs, they just don't want them around.

From what I heard, Canada is need of more workers because the Canadians are having less children and the population is aging. Canada is accepting immigrants because they don't have enough canadians to fill these vacant job positions
Not how it works, corporations want them so they can pay cheaper

It's called basic economics:
The problem with this Band-Aid is twofold. First, cutting wages is a rather inhumane solution to the problem of government spending and borrowing, and creating too much money.

Second, the apparent cost savings are only temporary since immigrants create just as many labor shortages as they solve. While unskilled immigrants provide labor for low-paying jobs, they increase shortages in other, often skilled jobs. Consider that immigrants also go to the dentist, their children need teachers, they use electricians, barbers, even police.

Thus, mass immigration of unskilled workers doesn’t solve an economy-wide labor shortage—but it certainly helps those businesses that employ lots of cheap labor.

They also have let in far too many to sustain their already strained housing market & healthcare system.

Not how it works, corporations want them so they can pay cheaper

It's called basic economics:

They also have let in far too many to sustain their already strained housing market & healthcare system.
If you dont want corporations to use cheap labor then don’t complain about the cost of goods going up.

If you dont want corporations to use cheap labor then don’t complain about the cost of goods going up.
Did you ever read what I shared? This explains how it only helps them

And yeah, I dont' want them to use cheap labor which overall harms the economy- it's called basic economics

It's going up either way :feelskek:

Did you ever read what I shared? This explains how it only helps them

And yeah, I dont' want them to use cheap labor which overall harms the economy- it's called basic economics
Yes i did. But higher cost of labor is not good for the economy.

My curry niggas just wanted some white bobs mang
Thank you brithong saar, you're the only one to understand us curries, the Indo-British Empire ruled over these Cuckadians time to teach them a lesson on who's boss saar plzz phull sapport us curries plzz luv the king n crown saar

Yes i did. But higher cost of labor is not good for the economy.
That article explained why importing cheap-labor workers is worse long-term.....