Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel OccultMAXXING?

all occult leaders are chads, that's how they get their failed in life middle aged women, their main audience.

foids love dumb shit like astrology so it could work idk

like if you have a lot of patience for dumb zodiac-tier shit

but I don't feel the need to participate in occult stuff or demon-summoning bc I am already Satan

anyone here tried Occultmaxxing/starting a cult to ascend. Guys like Charlie Manson, Marshall Applewhite were able to cultivate a dead brain following, and in the process of that had an abundance of women at their disposal.

View: https://youtu.be/vFAbNrD4RkI?si=a8wS0i0gwvTPs0VY

You need charisma to start a cult, AKA being Chad, and Charlie's cult was funded by the CIA, Occultmaxxing as you starting in the occult arts? would probably work, I'm still intrigued by love potions.

You need charisma to start a cult, AKA being Chad, and Charlie's cult was funded by the CIA, Occultmaxxing as you starting in the occult arts? would probably work, I'm still intrigued by love potions.
yes particularly based on ancient esoteric rituals. im fascinated by that shit

Might try it in the future(In Mibecraft of course)

no cult for your face