Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Occultmaxxing

Based. I am very into the occult. I have some experience with evocation of spirits and demons. You should definitely look into the spirits of the Goetia. They will get shit done, I speak from experience.
I have tried multiple times to contact them. but they never reply nor is the task done

I have tried multiple times to contact them. but they never reply nor is the task done
What spirits specifically did you try to contact, how did you did you go about it? I know sometimes they will not assist you for certain reasons.

What spirits specifically did you try to contact, how did you did you go about it? I know sometimes they will not assist you for certain reasons.
I tried contacting Belial, Angel Raphael, baal and few more who I have forgotten

ded srs?
is it like an exchange type of situation where jewish demon Jahwe won't help if you don't give him shekels for example?
I tried contacting Belial, Angel Raphael, baal and few more who I have forgotten
dude you can't just go to Satan today and call st Peter the next time
pick a side:giga:

Last edited:
The fuk am I reading
20200224 025503

I want a cute succubus gf
teach me how to summon one
Just get your life force drained theory

I had results when contacting Belial, can't speak for Raphael or Baal, as I have no experience with them.
Every spirit is different, some will not help you if you don't address them properly, or if you don't have much use to them (Keep in mind they have their own agendas), or maybe you were not advanced enough in meditation or the knowledge of the occult for them to bother assisting you. Hell, I've always wondered if our fates are written long before we were even born, possibly what you asked for would've conflicted with your fate? This is mere speculation though, these beings aren't even human, and live in a different plane of existence, so I can only speculate as to why they do things things they do, and choose to not do some things at all. All I can say is, keep trying, not just the spirits of the Goetia, but occult practices in general. It is better to try and have an answer on whether or not it will work for you, than to give up forever and never know what you could have potentially had. Good luck bro.
ded srs?
is it like an exchange type of situation where jewish demon Jahwe won't help if you don't give him shekels for example?
If it were that easy I wouldn't even be on this forum :feelsmage:

I had results when contacting Belial, can't speak for Raphael or Baal, as I have no experience with them.
Every spirit is different, some will not help you if you don't address them properly, or if you don't have much use to them (Keep in mind they have their own agendas), or maybe you were not advanced enough in meditation or the knowledge of the occult for them to bother assisting you. Hell, I've always wondered if our fates are written long before we were even born, possibly what you asked for would've conflicted with your fate? This is mere speculation though, these beings aren't even human, and live in a different plane of existence, so I can only speculate as to why they do things things they do, and choose to not do some things at all. All I can say is, keep trying, not just the spirits of the Goetia, but occult practices in general. It is better to try and have an answer on whether or not it will work for you, than to give up forever and never know what you could have potentially had. Good luck bro.

If it were that easy I wouldn't even be on this forum :feelsmage:
I have had enough occult experience during my astral projection attempt that succeeded to be convinced which is main reason I plan to continue spiritualism maxing. and success with using Qi/prana for healing.
but besides that, no matter if I try tarot, pendulum, sigil mag ick,tea leaf reading, I make no substantial progress, and my successes and prediction rate is shit.

I have had enough occult experience during my astral projection attempt that succeeded to be convinced which is main reason I plan to continue spiritualism maxing. and success with using Qi/prana for healing.
but besides that, no matter if I try tarot, pendulum, sigil mag ick,tea leaf reading, I make no substantial progress, and my successes and prediction rate is shit.
I'm in the same boat when it comes to astral projection, I've been wanting and trying for awhile, but I also feel like I make no substantial progress. I guess one of the few pluses to being an isolated incel like myself, would be I have almost all the time in the world to keep trying till I perfect it. The occult gave my life new meaning, I'm glad there is another occultcel on this site.

I'm in the same boat when it comes to astral projection, I've been wanting and trying for awhile, but I also feel like I make no substantial progress. I guess one of the few pluses to being an isolated incel like myself, would be I have almost all the time in the world to keep trying till I perfect it. The occult gave my life new meaning, I'm glad there is another occultcel on this site.
@thebuddhacel @Sparrow's Song are the other two active occult cels on the site

Seek for Franz Bardon's works.

Can someone explain to me what the Occult even is? I just know Himmler was really into it.

What in the fuck is this thread