Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Observing surrounding in gym is pukefuel

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
Man I'm fucking tired of those 6'5 chads hitting on ugly chubby short goblin as. Hypergamy at its finest

I hate the gym thots in yoga pants a lot too

I always go with dirty fucking stinky rotten ass shit smell into gym to make the normies feel my stink (in video game):bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
Based gas cel :society:

Shame them, and say they're the reason incels exist.

approaching in gym is cringe af

approaching in gym is cringe af
unless your gigachad :feelsthink: you can aproach anywhere and treat everyone like shit and they still will wanna be with you

I was at the gym yesterday and passed an actual Chad. The girls behind him were visibly lusting after him :ahegao:and the moment I passed Chad and was the object of their view, the expression immediately changed to 'well the fun is over' :feelsseriously:while looking me in the eyes.

Their open discontent made me feel naked. My face was redmogged and I could feel my body heat radiating, I was literally changing the temperature of my immediate atmosphere.

I always go with dirty fucking stinky rotten ass shit smell into gym to make the normies feel my stink (in video game):bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
Based and same

Don’t go to gym idiots

And don’t be fat don’t waste your time

Fuck off me deranged sick mentaly ill hooker
What? I know these stuff you idiot I’m not your enemy I am your superior master

Chad is dipping in our dating pool, if there is such thing for a KHHV.