Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Observations Of The Last Twenty Years.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★

I remember coming to age at eighteen years old like it was yesterday, the year was 2005 and I remember the dreams, ideals, hopes, or aspirations of a young man that used to be me in those days. Like any man, the dream of a wife, family, children, family dog, white picket fence, and a comfortable modest lifestyle attached to all of that.

I am a product of the 1990s and the early 2000s the era in which I grew up or came to age within that timeframe. Back then nobody was worried about higher education all that much unless you were thinking about going into a professional career of some sort because it was assumed that factory and manufacturing jobs were plentiful by our boomer parents and elders. Throughout my life span I have lived through the DOT COM market crash, 9/11, imperial wars of the Middle East mid-2000s, the market crash of 2007, and more recently for all of us alive today the so called Covid19 pandemic of 2020. The 2007 market crash was an interesting period that has defined much of the United States since then. It was that period that the remainder of the manufacturing or factory jobs was outsourced from the United States to a multitude of nations killing off the majority of what was the former middle class. Suddenly the fallback position of a good factory or manufacturing job as a young man if you weren't of the professional class became untenable for the majority of men, being that the war in the Middle East was racking up the choices were become a soldier, be of the professional class, or become a wage slave. For the vast majority of men who then had aspirations of being a middle-class manufacturing or factory worker with those prospects entirely destroyed the choice was to become a soldier or wage slave for the rest of your life. I for a short period of time joined the military but then left out of disgust where I've been a wage slave ever since. Is this the reason why I've created this thread? No. :feelsjuice:

The reason I created this thread is an observation on foids the last twenty years having lived through all of these national events. Having lived through the events of the DOTCOM market crash, the 2007 market crash, and the more recent Covid 19 lockdowns that have had economically crippling effects what I've noticed every single time is the lack of concern by foids towards men during every single event. These same women that then I went to high school with making up the crop of us millennials went to college espousing the evils of toxic male patriarchy while at the time I was standing in line with hundreds of other men under a highway overpass trying to get food living on the streets. It was during the summer of 2008 my journey of the black pill began as I was staring at the night sky sleeping on hard cold concrete under a bridge living on the streets immersed with electronic controlled propaganda media of the evils of male patriarchy by a bunch of cunt harpies of my own generation and it has been a memory burned into my mind ever since. These same women who in the majority never felt the negative impacts of every market or economic downturn in this nation having the audacity to speak about the evil oppression of toxic male patriarchy as millions or hordes of men succumbed to losing everything to the point of homelessness without an even dime to their name to speak of has never settled well with me. And, where was the outcry, empathy, or, compassion for the millions of suffering nameless men then, or even the millions of men now with lockdowns, and even more recently vaccine mandates with the explicit intent of job loss for non-compliance? None, nowhere to be found anywhere. In all of this, a question posed to me became all the more apparent, if the west truly was a toxic patriarchal male social environment, how is it that a majority of men's lives have been thrown away like garbage so easily time and time again? I've asked these questions to myself and to others, where there is always no response, just dead silence instead. :feelsclown::feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Its because the foid adapts by her legs. She widens them when it is so convenient, and closes when the foid feels it got what it wanted. Well written but the answer is quite easy. Because whores are manipulators and they live like cockroaches. They survive off the coattails of men and have since we were traveling in packs, hunting mammoth. The hole knows it has this power and uses it to control their surroundings. So long as a foid has a cunt, it will land always land on its feet, like a cat.

They dont care about these national disasters or global crisis because who cares? Men with no purpose will provide for them simply for being a hole and they like it that way.

You know why all traditional religions and cultures are so patriarchal? Because the old wise men knew that foid is a very dangerous animal which if unchained will manipulate you with her pussy and curves to be her slave, suck out all your resources and throw you under the bus while at the same time complain about patriarchy.

The evident proof is that after the west gave rights to foids, things got so fucked up that in just a few decades we ar[UWSL]e already seeing :redpill: and :blackpill: grow very fast. Eve[/UWSL][UWSL]n many normies now criticise feminism and I won't be surprised if the west returns to patriarchy in a few generations. [/UWSL]

Its because the foid adapts by her legs. She widens them when it is so convenient, and closes when the foid feels it got what it wanted. Well written but the answer is quite easy. Because whores are manipulators and they live like cockroaches. They survive off the coattails of men and have since we were traveling in packs, hunting mammoth. The hole knows it has this power and uses it to control their surroundings. So long as a foid has a cunt, it will land always land on its feet, like a cat.

They dont care about these national disasters or global crisis because who cares? Men with no purpose will provide for them simply for being a hole and they like it that way.
It has always amazed me the last twenty years, millions upon millions of men thrown to wolves or lions as sacrificial lambs on the cold streets in extreme destitution, penury, and poverty with no general concern whatsoever from the general female population, but as foids only tend to date up concerning social-economic mobility there was always plenty of insults, shaming, or lack of concern by them thrown at men during this entire period which is how over the years I've developed my famous refrain that the soulless God of women is purely money.

Men have lost so much social-economic ground in the United States concerning the majority of the male population the last twenty years, but one thing that has never changed throughout this entire nightmare is the female sexual proclivities of upward social-economic mobility, they're simply unable to empathize with the common average man where it is displayed constantly. It is clear that the only things foids value is power, money, and economic success to which men who have none of those things are simply deemed nonexistent in their eyes to the point of being lesser inferior men. A subject that no feminist in the world has the courage to speak of because to do so would completely destroy their entire belief structure especially these third-generation feminists we have today. And because, it would reveal quite a lot about actual female nature that foids, in particular, would rather have men not know about. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:
You know why all traditional religions and cultures are so patriarchal? Because the old wise men knew that foid is a very dangerous animal which if unchained will manipulate you with her pussy and curves to be her slave, suck out all your resources and throw you under the bus while at the same time complain about patriarchy.

The evident proof is that after the west gave rights to foids, things got so fucked up that in just a few decades we ar[UWSL]e already seeing :redpill: and :blackpill: grow very fast. Eve[/UWSL][UWSL]n many normies now criticise feminism and I won't be surprised if the west returns to patriarchy in a few generations. [/UWSL]
The modern dilemma of current feminism in the west will be how to deal with a collapsing society, disintegrating economy, and dilapidated national infrastructure with a majority of disenfranchised socially alienated men who have been entirely shitted on within the last sixty years. This will become very problematic for them soon enough. :blackpill::feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I sincerely hope for the total collapse of soyciety, but unfortunately that will never happen.

Get ready for a shock of a lifetime. :feelsdevil::feelsLSD:
Politicians and elites don't give fuck about the peasants like us. Nothing will collapse, it will just be getting worse

Politicians and elites don't give fuck about the peasants like us. Nothing will collapse, it will just be getting worse
Their ideals, strategies, ambitions, and goals for the near future is completely unsustainable in all forms, say what you will, it will happen. :feelsjuice:

Their ideals, strategies, ambitions, and goals for the near future is completely unsustainable in all forms, say what you will, it will happen. :feelsjuice:
No it won't happen. It's just getting worse and worse for us.

Everybody thinks to themselves in such periods of time that it will never happen, until one day it simply does. Human history is filled with countless examples to this effect. :feelsdevil:

Everybody thinks to themselves in such periods of time that it will never happen, until one day it simply does. Human history is filled with countless examples to this effect. :feelsdevil:
How do you think that the collapse will happen?

How do you think that the collapse will happen?
The meme virus was no accident fren, it was quite intentional. How will it all end? In tears, the number of tears will fill entire roads and highways before it is all over. It will be a multifaceted collapse, a combination of economic collapse, civil war, and a world war of nations fighting other nations. For me, this is the twilight of human civilization itself to which it simply devours itself in a final violent orgy display where the noble mask or the noble lie of a mask that humanity currently wears is dropped forever to which there will be no coming back from. This my friend is the end of human history and we're currently living in it now. We are the living embodiment that is the last generation of men before civilization annihilates itself into oblivion. :feelsdevil::feelsjuice::blackpill:

Last edited:
The meme virus was no accident fren, it was quite intentional. How will it all end? In tears, the number of tears will fill entire roads and highways before it is all over. It will be a multifaceted collapse, a combination of economic collapse, civil war, and a world war of nations fighting other nations. For me, this is the twilight of human civilization itself to which it simply devours itself a final violent orgy display where the noble mask or the noble lie of a mask that humanity currently wears is dropped forever to which there will be no coming back from. This my friend is the end of human history and we're currently living in it now. We are the living embodiment that is the last generation of men before civilization annihilates itself into oblivion. :feelsdevil::feelsjuice::blackpill:
Wishful thinking, but this will never happen. Zogbots and PMCs will protect the elites while peasants rot

No empire is impervious to its inevitable demise. It seems far fetched because we have seen the zenith of modern society, however I disagree. I think society is imploding on itself as we speak. Class war, and racial tensions are growing faster than in any period before it. Not to mention the entire world seems to want to expel humans. Natural disasters left and right, the waters rising causing mass emigration. Lack of goods that we consider basic and inherent will become more scarce. I just hope it happens sooner than later.
Men have lost so much social-economic ground in the United States concerning the majority of the male population the last twenty years, but one thing that has never changed throughout this entire nightmare is the female sexual proclivities of upward social-economic mobility, they're simply unable to empathize with the common average man where it is displayed constantly.
This was eye opening for me. They do not understand the common man because they have never been on a proper level playing field. They have always been put first, on a pedestal. They constantly take and take and take and receive and receive and receive. They cannot understand plight because they dont have to they would much rather be taken care of because why do anything for yourself? Truly its sickening and it makes me violently angry.

Last edited:
It's more brutal once you realize what value you have to those who have authority over you.

The value of the average person boils down to their votes and taxes. Women tend to vote more and female involvement/policies puts taxes in the system, where men are expected to fend for themselves, hence, women are more valuable socially.

At least in the past, there was a genuine fear of civil uprisings, as a result, the magistriates least consider heavily how their citizens would react. Now? The government could strip away your entire livihood less than an hour or nuke an entire providence if the people annoyed them enough.

No empire is impervious to its inevitable demise. It seems far fetched because we have seen the zenith of modern society, however I disagree. I think society is imploding on itself as we speak. Class war, and racial tensions are growing faster than in any period before it. Not to mention the entire world seems to want to expel humans. Natural disasters left and right, the waters rising causing mass emigration. Lack of goods that we consider basic and inherent will become more scarce. I just hope it happens sooner than later.

This was eye opening for me. They do not understand the common man because they have never been on a proper level playing field. They have always been put first, on a pedestal. They constantly take and take and take and receive and receive and receive. They cannot understand plight because they dont have to they would much rather be taken care of because why do anything for yourself? Truly its sickening and it makes me violently angry.
This man understands what I'm talking about. They do not understand the common man or male worker because for the average foid we are not deemed men in their eyes, to them we are automatons only meant to service them more akin to a mechanical instrument, beast of burden, and human cattle. We are laboring livestock to them and nothing more, not meant for breeding stock. The entire psycho-sexual nature of females is to reproduce with men of power, status, and money only which given the completely unequal economic structure of our historical period automatically reduces the majority of men to non-reproductive members. The very psycho-sexual nature of females itself is one of social, economic, and existential inequality where with feminism once men elevated them to the status of being equal guaranteed the majority of men's demise over time as an inevitable result. Women are incapable of being equal to men because the very nature of their sexuality is one of complete total inequality, women are incapable of having a mutual or egalitarian social relationship with men because their very sexual nature requires the competitive component of male social inequality as favorable reproductive measures upon investment. Male social equality is non-existent in the eyes and minds of foids concerning reproductive prospects. The sexual proclivities of human females are one of total Darwinian natural selection to which they like to smear lipstick under fictitious mental nonsense such as romantic idealism as their sexual nature is completely predatory upon males revolving around unequal distributive social power dynamics. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
View attachment 507723

I remember coming to age at eighteen years old like it was yesterday, the year was 2005 and I remember the dreams, ideals, hopes, or aspirations of a young man that used to be me in those days. Like any man, the dream of a wife, family, children, family dog, white picket fence, and a comfortable modest lifestyle attached to all of that.

I am a product of the 1990s and the early 2000s the era in which I grew up or came to age within that timeframe. Back then nobody was worried about higher education all that much unless you were thinking about going into a professional career of some sort because it was assumed that factory and manufacturing jobs were plentiful by our boomer parents and elders. Throughout my life span I have lived through the DOT COM market crash, 9/11, imperial wars of the Middle East mid-2000s, the market crash of 2007, and more recently for all of us alive today the so called Covid19 pandemic of 2020. The 2007 market crash was an interesting period that has defined much of the United States since then. It was that period that the remainder of the manufacturing or factory jobs was outsourced from the United States to a multitude of nations killing off the majority of what was the former middle class. Suddenly the fallback position of a good factory or manufacturing job as a young man if you weren't of the professional class became untenable for the majority of men, being that the war in the Middle East was racking up the choices were become a soldier, be of the professional class, or become a wage slave. For the vast majority of men who then had aspirations of being a middle-class manufacturing or factory worker with those prospects entirely destroyed the choice was to become a soldier or wage slave for the rest of your life. I for a short period of time joined the military but then left out of disgust where I've been a wage slave ever since. Is this the reason why I've created this thread? No. :feelsjuice:

The reason I created this thread is an observation on foids the last twenty years having lived through all of these national events. Having lived through the events of the DOTCOM market crash, the 2007 market crash, and the more recent Covid 19 lockdowns that have had economically crippling effects what I've noticed every single time is the lack of concern by foids towards men during every single event. These same women that then I went to high school with making up the crop of us millennials went to college espousing the evils of toxic male patriarchy while at the time I was standing in line with hundreds of other men under a highway overpass trying to get food living on the streets. It was during the summer of 2008 my journey of the black pill began as I was staring at the night sky sleeping on hard cold concrete under a bridge living on the streets immersed with electronic controlled propaganda media of the evils of male patriarchy by a bunch of cunt harpies of my own generation and it has been a memory burned into my mind ever since. These same women who in the majority never felt the negative impacts of every market or economic downturn in this nation having the audacity to speak about the evil oppression of toxic male patriarchy as millions or hordes of men succumbed to losing everything to the point of homelessness without an even dime to their name to speak of has never settled well with me. And, where was the outcry, empathy, or, compassion for the millions of suffering nameless men then, or even the millions of men now with lockdowns, and even more recently vaccine mandates with the explicit intent of job loss for non-compliance? None, nowhere to be found anywhere. In all of this, a question posed to me became all the more apparent, if the west truly was a toxic patriarchal male social environment, how is it that a majority of men's lives have been thrown away like garbage so easily time and time again? I've asked these questions to myself and to others, where there is always no response, just dead silence instead. :feelsclown::feelsjuice:

View attachment 507717
Over for essaycels

IT will never touch threads like this, guaranteed. They'll only go after the low-hanging fruit. :feelsjuice::blackpill:
Oftentimes the retarded provocateur-type threads are probably made by them and then they post them on their sub as a "proof" kek :feelskek::feelsclown:

Women are parasites

As the technology of the 21st century has advanced so hath the foids' sense of entitlement.