Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Obnoxious Foid advertises being single around Chadlite

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
the things foids do for attractive men :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Cringetopia/comments/p7mdke/i_wonder_why_shes_single/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

he's the young white hight tier normie she constantly turns the camera towards I believe.
3CA40978 0451 40FF A072 936257F57F6A

Last edited:
Lol at her ignoring that old ricecel.

JFL at her camera pointed only towards the Chad for the last half of the video. We all know what she was trying to do.

JFL at her camera pointed only towards the Chad for the last half of the video. We all know what she was trying to do.
Lol @ niggas who say you(men) gotta approach and all this IOIs nonsense. Foids will literally be this blatant for Chad

It always been like that. For example: When a foid dresses like a whore, they aren't calling incels attention but yes Chad attention. If the incels respond to whore's behavior she would call the cops.

get me off this ride

she has to resort to that because it is not (yet) acceptable to drop her pants in public and open her legs in the direction of Chad

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Cringetopia/comments/p7mdke/i_wonder_why_shes_single/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

he's the young white hight tier normie she constantly turns the camera towards I believe.
View attachment 482048

That's probably some 3/10 fatty aged like milk. You aint missing out on anything and dudes like him still have to jump through hoops for 7+/10 foids just like everyone else :feelsjuice:

get me off this ride
That's probably some 3/10 fatty aged like milk. You aint missing out on anything and dudes like him still have to jump through hoops for 7+/10 foids just like everyone else :feelsjuice:

View attachment 482048

ERFUEL :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Lol @ niggas who say you(men) gotta approach and all this IOIs nonsense. Foids will literally be this blatant for Chad
Correct. Foids will literally rub their asses onto Chads and blatantly eyefuck them in class and even "moan" their fucking names.

I've witnessed it fucking all. IOIs and all that pick up cringe are nothing but garbage. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Foids are even FAR more blatant than guys when they are in heat. :feelshaha:

"Just take a shower and go talk to her, sweaty." :soy::soy::soy:

Another Chad who heightmogs, framemogs, and facemogs me to oblivion and back.

If she was a male no one would wonder why she is single.