Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "objectifying women"

JetStream

JetStream

Master Debater
★★
these feminist worms keep bitching about women being objectified , their own fucking kind keep getting on music videos twerking and showing off their asses and all the "billboard" shit, complaining about men having them as backgrounds in photos, nobody fucking forced them to be objects, no one abducted them and told them to do it, if anything that's a good fucking thing, if you can get paid to walk around a ring with a sign and be paid for it.

its over for sign-holding robots :society:

Foid music: twerk it bitch shake that ass shake that ass shake it pussy pop pussy pop

Foids: stop seeing us as sex toys:foidSoy::foidSoy:

Feminists are a meme

The foid is immunized against all dangers: one may call her a slut, parasite, whore, profiteer, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But call her an object and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

--- Goseph Joebbels

200.gif

I am not an object. I am jiggling my tits on camera for myself, not the for the pleasure of men.

Foids actually like being objects for Chad. They are liars and hypocrites

"objectifying women" = when a subchad male has a sexual attraction to a woman

Women objectify themselves far more than men do, they just hate admitting their own wrongdoings.

They do it themselves anyways you dont need to do shit :feelsaww:

"Don't objectify me!" says the object as she wears pants so tight you can see her beef curtains.

Foid music: twerk it bitch shake that ass shake that ass shake it pussy pop pussy pop

Foids: stop seeing us as sex toys:foidSoy::foidSoy:
Just death feederists bitching about being seen as pigs

women are fucktoilets for erect penises

feminist = GIGA HIPPOCRATES and GIGA RETARDS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
FEMINIST LIGMA BALLZZ:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:reeeeee:

they are objects