Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Obesecel loses 280lbs, this is his reward

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-

4:05 for his gf, lol, he worked his ass off that hard in order to get that after his lifetime of inceldom. Also, fuck my fucking genetics, I was a 285 lb obesecel and lost 100 lbs and my loose skin was worse than his (I had to get surgery, and my body still looks pretty shitty but not as bad as it was)

Wish I could say that I watched

She should do the same as what he did. It's only fair.

It’s Over for DoublefoldedManboobscels
(I had to get surgery, and my body still looks pretty shitty but not as bad as it was)

I thought you looked like Edward Norton about to cave my skull in
:feelsohgod:
1017.jpg

Last edited:
It’s Over for DoublefoldedManboobscels

I thought you looked like Edward Norton about to cave my skull in
:feelsohgod:
1017.jpg
norton bodymogs me to oblivion.

Damn, beyond over

shit he looks like he melted

its literally over for obesecels, you can bounce back and become a chad if you're fat or skinnyfat before you're older than 18, but if you ever become obese in your life you'll have stretch marks, loose skin and gyno that'll fuck up any good bone structure you had, even surgery cant fix it properly

I was incel when skinny. Then I started to eat a lot and became fat, but still incel.
Then I lost some weight but guess...Still incel.
Now the loose skin is really an issue. But I can't afford surgery.
If it wasn't over already, it sure as hell is now.

volcel, but I wouldn't

That prize was not worth it.

He has shit-tier face even after losing weight, it doesn't always work

RAISING OVERWEIGHT/OBESE KIDS IS CHILD ABUSE

He is beyond cucked, no respect for this mangina

Lmao. Lost all that weight for a landwhale. Giga over. I lost 165 pounds too, and I would never touch something like that with a 10 ft poll :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

If she lost weight she would just leave him for a chad lel

Fuck, guy looks like he fell in lava for a few seconds now, hope there is surgery or something to get rid of that.

If she lost weight she would just leave him for a chad lel

Its beyond over for him.

Lmao. Lost all that weight for a landwhale. Giga over. I lost 165 pounds too, and I would never touch something like that with a 10 ft poll :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
how bad is your loose skin?

I tend to agree with in terms of people taking care of their bodies - that they should. Being ‘overweight’ is different from ‘obese,’ and I see no reason why someone should have to adjust their mindset for someone who is unwilling to take care of themselves. Not being interested in landwhale women is fine, but you will have to play a much larger, frustrating numbers game for healthy weight foids in America/UK. Just about every thin, ugly-faced, 20-something feamle will have numerous orbiters to choose from, she'll get 1000 men a month hitting her up online. A thin woman in america is like a diamond among elephant dung.

Reward, my man? She apparently isn't his GF, just look at the description under her name, "Alex's FRIEND". That's right my guys, just a friend (teehee).

It's over for meltcels