Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Obese women...

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
...are the proof that women can stay in their comfort zone and still get laid while we men are expected to have low body fat.

Imagine you eat shit the whole day and have the decency to want the member of the opposite sex to be tall, low-bodyfat, big-dicked and have a good face while you stay obese, put on some make-up and call yourself "Queen".

Foids like that need to get punched in the face HARD.

I'm on my third day of water fasting and these fat bitches can't keep their hands out a bag of oreas for 5 minutes. Yet they can still fuck men way above their looksmatch. Cucks who sit by and let this happen are ruining the dating market.

Fat women seem more stuckup than Stacy-tier sluts. At least the stacies pretend to act like they don't hate you. Landwhales are bitter and they let it be know that they are undeserving of anyone who is sub-chad!

and yet guys who are better looking than us still have sex with them, all the time, what the fuck is this time-line?

Females undergo 0 evolutionary pressure

They should be forced to live in zoos. It's not often I come across a zoo with a swine exhibit.

They need to get punched in the face till their brain splatters out

Blame male thirst and no standards.

Anyway why would Chad jack himself off when he can dump his cum inside a hambeast?

Men will overlook any physical flaws to get their dicks wet. I've seen obese whales with 7/10 chadlites. Murica has a massive population of migrating land whales and it's only getting worse

Only cucks with no dignity are willing to fuck a landwhale