Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Obese women are undesired by men and have a low SMV

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★★
Almost all the obese women (I would say like 90%+) I see are with other overweight or obese men w/ 4 inch penises buried under their fat. The only exception is usually with low income blacks/Hispanic/ non-European immigrant men and obese white women. That said, even most wealthy immigrant and non-white men, such as black and Hispanic doctors, athletics and lawyers or immigrants from South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Turkey, Canada, UK, Russia/Ukraine etc. stay away from obese women like the plague they are.

They usually just get loads of cyber sex and matches on Tinder or Bumble so they keep their standards high for a bit. In the end they are forced to settle for another fat man or a low income non-white male.

True but one obese bitch still mogs this entire forum.

They still have more SMV than anyone on here

Still they mog your smv to infinity . Show me your Tinder and Bumble matches. Oh, you don't have any. That's a real surprise. Also obese women get dick from chad from time to time but no serious relationship. How often do you get Stacy pussy? You don't even get Becky pussy. I don't really get it why threads with this topic are keep coming up on an incel forum so often. Is it for coping? Is it for feeling better? Because obese women will never experience our struggles. Living as a woman is tutorial mode also as a obese woman. Stop coping and face reality.

Still they mog your smv to infinity . Show me your Tinder and Bumble matches. Oh, you don't have any. That's a real surprise. Also obese women get dick from chad from time to time but no serious relationship. How often do you get Stacy pussy? You don't even get Becky pussy. I don't really get it why threads with this topic are keep coming up on an incel forum so often. Is it for coping? Is it for feeling better? Because obese women will never experience our struggles. Living as a woman is tutorial mode also as a obese woman. Stop coping and face reality.
"Also obese women get dick from chad from time to time but no serious relationship."

Prove it. I never seen an obese landwhale with a Chad. How do you know they don't just match on Tinder and nothing more. Every land whale I see is with an overweight or obese men w/ 4 inch penises buried under their fat. How much better is that than being single?

@DarkStar
obese foids have carlos and tyrone lmao. Keep simping for the landwhales.

"Also obese women get dick from chad from time to time but no serious relationship."

Prove it. I never seen an obese landwhale with a Chad. How do you know they don't just match on Tinder and nothing more. Every land whale I see is with an overweight or obese men w/ 4 inch penises buried under their fat. How much better is that than being single?
I have seen landwhales with chad or htn. Also there is a body positivity movement for obese women but no movement for short, bald or ugly men. Why do you think this is the case? Don't you think that has any influences on the dating market? SMV of obese women gets massively boosted by this liberal propaganda. And all that is happening while you keep coping about smv of obese foids

I have seen landwhales with chad or htn. Also there is a body positivity movement for obese women but no movement for short, bald or ugly men. Why do you think this is the case? Don't you think that has any influences on the dating market? SMV of obese women gets massively boosted by this liberal propaganda. And all that is happening while you keep coping about smv of obese foids
"I have seen landwhales with chad or htn."
You fucking liar. Every single obese woman I saw today was either single or with another overweight or obese man. Why don't they use their high smv to get someone better than some low income nigger/hispanic or another fatty? Because they don't have a high smv.

Why are you simping for landwhales anyways? Do you want to ascend with some 300 lbs landwhale? You realize that they belong in a zoo, right? Stop worshiping them.

"I have seen landwhales with chad or htn."
You fucking liar. Every single obese woman I saw today was either single or with another overweight or obese man. Why don't they use their high smv to get someone better than some low income nigger/hispanic or another fatty? Because they don't have a high smv.

Why are you simping for landwhales anyways? Do you want to ascend with some 300 lbs landwhale? You realize that they belong in a zoo, right? Stop worshiping them.
I am not worshipping anyone. I am only facing reality. And the reality is that we incels as a group are fucked the most in life.

I am not worshipping anyone. I am only facing reality. And the reality is that we incels as a group are fucked the most in life.
Every single obese woman I saw today was either single or with another overweight or obese man. Why don't they use their high smv to get someone better than some low income nigger/hispanic or another fatty? They can get with male models but they choose some 200 lbs man with a 4 inch penis? You are confusing Bumble and Tinder matches with reality.

Go try to get a landwhale then for an experiment to test your theory

Go try to get a landwhale then for an experiment to test your theory
Every single obese woman I saw today was either single or with another overweight or obese man. Why don't they use their high smv to get someone better than some low income nigger/hispanic or another fatty?

Keep simping for the landwhales.

Every single obese woman I saw today was either single or with another overweight or obese man. Why don't they use their high smv to get someone better than some low income nigger/hispanic or another fatty? They can get with male models but they choose some 200 lbs man with a 4 inch penis? You are confusing Bumble and Tinder matches with reality.

Ok and you keep coping

Ok and you keep coping
What cope you landwhale worshipper? Why don't they use their high smv to get someone better than some low income nigger/hispanic or another fatty? Do you buy insulin for their type II diabetes as well?

Fucking simp.

Every single obese woman I saw today was either single or with another overweight or obese man. Why don't they use their high smv to get someone better than some low income nigger/hispanic or another fatty?

Keep simping for the landwhales.
Why would I simp for landwhales most of the females I post that I’m attracted to have a sub 18 bmi bud. I’m just telling you the truth because you’re bluepilled and coping

What cope you landwhale worshipper? Why don't they use their high smv to get someone better than some low income nigger/hispanic or another fatty?
Although this isn’t wrong you may just live in a poor area JFL

Although this isn’t wrong you may just live in a poor area JFL
In rich areas its worse for landwhales. How many rich men have landwhale wives?

Do you buy insulin for landwhales type II diabetes as well?

@bcroger repeating your stupid comeback and projecting your fetish onto me means nothing. Lol you legit spam threads about landwhales on this forum like anyone gives a fuck about fat people piss off.

@bcroger repeating your stupid comeback and projecting your fetish onto me means nothing. Lol you legit spam threads about landwhales on this forum like anyone gives a fuck about fat people piss off.
Okay landwhale worshipping simp.

Projection from a cuck with a landwhale fetish
I work for the government in a small city outside of Dallas(deep south.) Mostly black, hispanic and native American women. The vast majority of them are obese and almost all of them are overweight or obese. Even the whit ones are mostly obese. They are the fattest and potentially ugliest people on planet earth. Their eating habits are disgusting. They eat out like everyday, almost no exceptions. They NEVER exercise by their own admission.

They CHOOSE to be fat. No one is putting a gun to their ugly heads and forcing them to eat EXPENSIVE fast food like a close to $17 burrito at chipotle or a $15 McDonald's meal instead of simply making their own food for less than half the price.

I will NOT stop. I don't care how many I trigger. Fuk off to Reddit if you don't like it.

I work for the government in a small city outside of Dallas(deep south.) Mostly black, hispanic and native American women. The vast majority of them are obese and almost all of them are overweight or obese. Even the whit ones are mostly obese. They are the fattest and potentially ugliest people on planet earth. Their eating habits are disgusting. They eat out like everyday, almost no exceptions. They NEVER exercise by their own admission.

They CHOOSE to be fat. No one is putting a gun to their ugly heads and forcing them to eat EXPENSIVE fast food like a close to $17 burrito at chipotle or a $15 McDonald's meal instead of simply making their own food for less than half the price.

I will NOT stop. I don't care how many I trigger. Fuk off to Reddit if you don't like it.
Don’t care about your landwhale fetish dude. I hate fat people the admin on this forum legit banned me because I insulted him for being a fat fuck.

Don’t care about your landwhale fetish dude. I hate fat people the admin on this forum legit banned me because I insulted him for being a fat fuck.
The thing with obese men, is they know their place in society. They know that they are not physically attractive. There is no fat acceptance, they don't have high standards, they aren't loud and obnoxious. You can tell an obese man he needs to lose weight and he'll chin up and do it; at the very least they won't get OFFENDED when a healthcare professional tells him to lose weight.

Now its OBESE WOMEN who are into the "healthy at any size," hypersensitivity and "fat acceptance" dog chit.

The thing with obese men, is they know their place in society. They know that they are not physically attractive. There is no fat acceptance, they don't have high standards, they aren't loud and obnoxious. You can tell an obese man he needs to lose weight and he'll chin up and do it; at the very least they won't get OFFENDED when a healthcare professional tells him to lose weight.

Now its OBESE WOMEN who are into the "healthy at any size," hypersensitivity and "fat acceptance" dog chit.
Yea landwhales are retarded, aggressive, entitled and violent. Jfl they’re usually violent ghetto trash