Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Obese pajeet fails to go Al Qaeda, WASTED by infidel cops, no 72 virgins for him

• Thread starter Defetivecuckachu
  • Start date
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

That don't make a lot of sense
★★★★★

Imagine thinking you're a holy soldier of Shake Muh Hamid bin Raghead al-Goatfukkah, and you can't even carry out your mission properly in a supermarket full of oblivious kiwi cattle. This retard must be a disgrace to the whole rag head cause. No 72 virgins in paradise for you loser. Hope those bullets felt good bruh. :feelshaha:

When you yell out jihad but instead bite into a jelly donut. :feelsjuice:

Are you against Islam because they don't treat foids right? :soy:

Are you against Islam because they don't treat foids right? :soy:
I'm not quite sure if it's the burning dudes alive inside cages, or the cutting people's heads off with a small cheese knife, that does it for me the most.

I think it's actually the whole system that combines totally psychopathic enjoyment of other people's suffering, with an authoritarian I'm right, you're wrong, everyone must obey attitude. My ideas about what the imaginary invisible sky fairy said are the correct ones, all must obey me or ill start cutting bits of flesh off. In a society that seems to produce an endless supply of insane little lieutenants who want to be the ones doing the cutting, burning and stoning. What the fuck is wrong with these people.

And at the same time it's a system that seems to encourage little fucks like this to make it their personal mission to kill some people. Our western leaders love it because they can say "don't worry, this has nothing to do with Islam, it was just a lone wolf with mental health problems"... well yeah, no shit, that's how it works.

And yeah, real talk I Do think the way they control and own and mind-fuck foids is disgusting. It just reminds me of spoilt little 7yo kids who become bullies in elementary school because they have no idea how to relate to people, so they just threaten and bully and hold power over people instead, and force them to play the game he wants to play.
I don't want to be controlled by society in that way so I can't support a society that wants to do that to anyone else. I'm here on this site because I've failed to find sex, intimacy and relationships... not because I've failed to find sex slaves that are terrified I could get them stoned to death if they ever look at me the wrong way.

I just can't get my head around a whole way of life that is that callous. Fuck all that shit. They need to have an enlightenment and learn some humanist values. Until then they need to stay in the desert where they belong. And jewmerica needs to learn to leave them to it.

Last edited:
I'm not quite sure if it's the burning dudes alive inside cages, or the cutting people's heads off with a small cheese knife, that does it for me the most.

I think it's actually the whole system that combines totally psychopathic enjoyment of other people's suffering, with an authoritarian I'm right, you're wrong, everyone must obey attitude. My ideas about what the imaginary invisible sky fairy said are the correct ones, all must obey me or ill start cutting bits of flesh off. In a society that seems to produce an endless supply of insane little lieutenants who want to be the ones doing the cutting, burning and stoning. What the fuck is wrong with these people.

And at the same time it's a system that seems to encourage little fucks like this to make it their personal mission to kill some people. Our western leaders love it because they can say "don't worry, this has nothing to do with Islam, it was just a lone wolf with mental health problems"... well yeah, no shit, that's how it works.

And yeah, real talk I Do think the way they control and own and mind-fuck foids is disgusting. It just reminds me of spoilt little 7yo kids who become bullies in elementary school because they have no idea how to relate to people, so they just threaten and bully and hold power over people instead.
I don't want to be controlled by society in that way so I can't support a society that wants to do that to anyone else. I'm here on this site because I've failed to find sex, intimacy and relationships... not because I've failed to find sex slaves that are terrified I could get them stoned to death if they ever look at me the wrong way.

I just can't get my head around a whole way of life that is that callous. Fuck all that shit. They need to have an enlightenment and learn some humanist values. Until then they need to stay in the desert where they belong. And jewmerica needs to learn to leave them to it.
:soy: Faggot trait for hating on based islam

Now go enjoy your globohomo little goy.

5 people with a knife is pretty fucking good idk what ur on about

>islam
>based

JFL. Maybe a thousand years ago. Tens of thousands of muslim women are fucking white Chads in the USA and Europe every single day

No Shake muh hammed I won't do what you say.

Make a bomb or threaten to cut some body parts off. Maybe then you'll get what you want

And yeah, real talk I Do think the way they control and own and mind-fuck foids is disgusting. It just reminds me of spoilt little 7yo kids who become bullies in elementary school because they have no idea how to relate to people, so they just threaten and bully and hold power over people instead, and force them to play the game he wants to play.

I agree. Islam is just a trash tier religion. So based it allows for polygamy for up to 4 wives. Guess who are going to have the 4 wives... not the subhumans.

Imagine thinking you're a holy soldier of Shake Muh Hamid bin Raghead al-Goatfukkah, and you can't even carry out your mission properly in a supermarket full of oblivious kiwi cattle.
:feelskek:

:fuk:

>islam
>based

JFL. Maybe a thousand years ago. Tens of thousands of muslim women are fucking white Chads in the USA and Europe every single day
Lmao no. He was criticizing actual islam as a religion. Not whatever the fuck is happening right now in sand countries. In Islam foids and chads get fucking lashed and stoned murderers get fucking executed and thieves get their hands cut off. Also Muhammed was so fucking based he gave the Jews of Banu Qurayza no second chance and executed all of them (he knew the Jews were evil). As i said, go enjoy your globohomo, interracial ads and degeneracy.
I agree. Islam is just a trash tier religion. So based it allows for polygamy for up to 4 wives. Guess who are going to have the 4 wives... not the subhumans.
Nope tbh in Islam the father decides who the daughter marries if you moneymaxx and religionmaxx youd have a fucking harem, not unemployed :chad:

No Shake muh hammed I won't do what you say.

Make a bomb or threaten to cut some body parts off. Maybe then you'll get what you want
Yes at least there is punishment for degeneracy in my religion. :dab:
Fucking :soy: trait for being against capital punishment and violence against those who sin.
Keep hating on the only religion that wont let :chad: and foids run amok. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Like I said.... completely insane. Derka derka derka.
Order only comes where there is punishment. Now go enjoy seeing bluehaired non-shaved feminists and trannies. :smonk::smonk::smonk:

Yes that must be why everyone who can get the fuck out of there, gets the fuck out of there, and NOBODY is trying to get in?

Yes that must be why everyone who can get the fuck out of there, gets the fuck out of there, and NOBODY is trying to get in?
Irrelevant, Poverty and corruption got nothing to do with religion, people who fuck out of north Africa and middle east arent there for your society, just for jobs and a future :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.
Now go enjoy globohomo and white guilt :feelsokman:

Fucking :soy: trait for being against capital punishment and violence against those who sin.
Keep hating on the only religion that wont let :chad: and foids run amok. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
How's that working out for you?

Order only comes where there is punishment.
You say that like you think order is a good thing?

How's that working out for you?

You say that like you think order is a good thing?
I dont see feminists, fags and trannies like ever (while you see them everyday and they run your society). Let alone have them encouraged and have more priviliges than the ordinary person.

I dont see feminists, fags and trannies like ever (while you see them everyday and they run your society). Let alone have them encouraged and have more priviliges than the ordinary person.
And yet here you are, on this forum with me. "Based" :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back