Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Obese Incel dresses up as a husky and rapes his dog.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-arrested-after-dressing-black-13992527?1

If this was Chad then foids would probably just say, "He's just culturally fluid and identifies as a Husky tee hee".

1 Christian Nichols1

>angry eyebrows

mogs me

neckbeardmogsme

Nose and eyebrows mogs me

Fatcels are volcels

“Detectives say the dog in the video was clearly in distress. At one point during the video, the dog tries to run away and the man responds by striking the dog with a sex toy. "

Haha, this guy is fun.

That’s a volcel

Good eye area tbh, face too wide and short. Probably manlet

Chadcel sounds like he had enough of the dogpill and decided to do some bitches as revenge.

That's a volcel tbh. If he lost weight he would slay.

He look like a wrestler who actually hits people with clothesline’s.

:dafuckfeels:

What a fucking world..

Manlet pheno.
JP eyes

Whats his height?

You know if it was the other way around, they would find studies that help both the dog and the female.

great eye area except for eyebrows.

This what cucktears and normalfags perceive us to look like

I don't understand. Why is it only animal cruelty when you stick your pepee inside it, but not when it's the other way around?
foids getting fucked by dogs is ok but a fatcel fucking a dog is a sick criminal?

But it’s okay when a foid does it! FUCK THE MATRIARCHY!

What a fucking chad. Reverses the dogpill and has chad genes

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-arrested-after-dressing-black-13992527?1

If this was Chad then foids would probably just say, "He's just culturally fluid and identifies as a Husky tee hee".

View attachment 88635
The way someone looks allows you to know whether they had a chance at life or not.
What a fucking chad. Reverses the dogpill and has chad genes
>Bulbous nose
>Extremely wide 'eskimo' face

I don't think so.

That guy looks exactly like me

:whatfeels:

Chad is hiding under all that blubber

Volcel at it's finest

Mogs me to mush.

That sounds fucking brutal (in a good way)
I bet if he found one of those girls who likes fucking her dog they would get along really well
OR
he finds a sub furry who will dress up as a dog and then he can "rape" that dog (aka the girl) as roleplay

If girls are willing to wear diapers and suck on binkys so their mate could pretend he is fucking a baby then I don't see how that is too much a stretch of the imagination