Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Obese hispanic kid being fat

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-

Average Inceldom Discussion thread in 2023

Aren't mexicans most obese population in the earth right now, even passing Americans? Not sure how they managed to do that

What's this got to do with inceldom, some obese spick taking a nap

Aren't mexicans most obese population in the earth right now, even passing Americans? Not sure how they managed to do that
Rich enough to afford lots of empty carbs and sugars, too poor to care about looks

I know a kid who looks like him.

spics are the only reason the US obesity rate is so high in the first place. I think their height has something to do with it, they're all like 5'4 so it's less room for the fat to disperse on their bodies. Idk

Like they’re filming a pig

Incelius Savage

spics are the only reason the US obesity rate is so high in the first place. I think their height has something to do with it, they're all like 5'4 so it's less room for the fat to disperse on their bodies. Idk
Not their fault

it's over for brown mestizo manlets literally right up there with south asians for being the most incel

They just look like North Indians ngl especially their skin tone.

it's over for brown mestizo manlets literally right up there with south asians for being the most incel
Incels are rapidly increasing everywhere.

Inceldom = Discussed

Stop being grey

He was respectful at the time. I can excuse him along with Anthony, and Jacquis.

Just lol at fat people

Yet their women act like they are just as entitled to Chad as any other race does. Hypergamy never stops.