Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Obamas daughter with chad

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
5eXCmS4ZXrLwBSKQ96e1UdBQEOtAlPXziTtopPQqqXY.jpg

Literally who?

that fuckin forehead :feelswhat:

JBW bro! That lanky bitch is ugly. Whitecels are just as doomed as everyone else.
Literally who?
US president Obama his daughter
Download 56

Last edited:
Heightpill. His hairstyle is like from 1994 lol.

but MUH BBC’-..

She'd gas us if she had a chance

Bruh his chin, jaw and lips :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. Definitely not a Chad, maybe high tier normie at best. But he is tall and white so none of that matters.

She's literally a 4 facially.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Do you reckon he nuts on her face whilst ticking [ X ] Republican on his voting card

Fucking whore his father is the face of nigger rights and then she goes and becomes a whore for white Chad. I bet Obama regrets having a daughter, nothing more cucked

He was a "head boy" at a really good private school in Europe. His dad is an executive at a banking firm, and has connections to the Royal Family.

Yeah, he's a chad.

she is like half white or whatever she probably wishes she was white so dates white guy and he could have BWC even.

shut up

1. both of them are ugly ASF they both have huge foreheads
2. the only reason he got with her is because of her status i would date her too if i could, her dad could liget get you into any job/ college

Stop calling chad anyone with a gf please.

He was a "head boy" at a really good private school in Europe. His dad is an executive at a banking firm, and has connections to the Royal Family.

Yeah, he's a chad.
double statusmaxx

Definitely not Chad but he mogs her. She’s one ugly bitch and from what I’ve read, she’s a big whore. She was using her status to get into nightclubs when she was 18 (legal drinking age is 21 here) and getting shitfaced and probably fucked by random dudes.
she is like half white or whatever she probably wishes she was white so dates white guy and he could have BWC even.
How is she half white? Isn’t her mother Michelle Obama and her father is Barrack Obama? Michelle Obama might be a tranny though, so maybe you are right and she’s adopted.

Nigger copers on suicide watch.

you white supremacistcels make 0 sense. first her dad is from Africa and now she’s supposedly bald white...? What is it lmfao

your race literally hates you and so does mine. you have no alliance to them, or you would’ve already gotten laid by now.

you white supremacistcels make 0 sense. first her dad is from Africa and now she’s supposedly bald white...? What is it lmfao

your race literally hates you and so does mine. you have no alliance to them, or you would’ve already gotten laid by now.
shut up

white supremacist cucks worship white women over the fellow ethnic trucel even iof it meeans staying incel for life. This is truth.

404: Chad not found.

I don't see a Chad. Low-tier normie with a looksmatched female.

Obama's entire family is ugly. Obama is the most good looking member of the family

They're both jews

"J-just go for your own race br0000"
you don't need to be chad to get laid. NOW with 8/10+ girls perhaps but JBW can apply to 5-6 out of 10 men
lmao @ niggers who are thinking obama did a thing for them whe neven his own daughters are trying to ethnirankup.

Jfl at white Americans between 2008 and 2016, I may be cucked in Northern Ireland but at least the Queen of England is white

Bruh his chin, jaw and lips :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. Definitely not a Chad, maybe high tier normie at best. But he is tall and white so none of that matters.

You can get away with having weak bones on the face if you're tall and white. With those features, it wont get you a 7+/10 white foid, you would be condemned to fucking sub5white foids and ethnic foids. High tier foids would rather fuck ethnics with chad features over sub6 white males.

He is tall and white and that's the best he can get, a 4/10 black girl lmao

Over for sub6 white males.

you don't need to be chad to get laid. NOW with 8/10+ girls perhaps but JBW can apply to 5-6 out of 10 men
lmao @ niggers who are thinking obama did a thing for them whe neven his own daughters are trying to ethnirankup.
Tbh

6+/10 Ethnic foids wont settle for sub6 ethnic males, this is where JBW comes into play for sub6 white males.

he's chad af look at that compact high FWHR midface