Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Nympomanic : Vol 2

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
By Professor B. McGirlsex, PhD in INCELDOM (Cambridge, UK), M.B.B.S (Kings College, London, UK), BSc (Hons) (APNP)

• The jaded whore puzzle paradox

Why would a jaded whore who has literally fucked a over 1000 men with impunity so much so that her pussy is numb and cant feel any sexual pleasure refuse to fuck one more guy?

• "But but you've fucked 1000's of men"!

In the ending of the movie Seligman, who had been listening for hours to the roastie Joe retell the disgusting story of all her whoredoms and sexual degeneracy - decides to try and fuck her. After all Joe is just a basic whore who has fucked just about everything that has a cock and balls right? But why does this jaded whore refuse Seligman(who is probably an incel) sex and kill him ?

• Real world applications

Why do roasties who have fucked 100 of guys refuse sex with incels? They have had sex so many times its no longer special to them. Why not just take Mr. Incels virginity and give him a ride to remember? Why are roasties so selfish with pussy? Why???

Brilliant post OP. I posted about this scene also. I think it shows, perfectly, how these whores are all about looks. Every guy she fucked was GL. As soon as the oldcel tries to fuck her, she just kills him. Brutal as fuck.

Brilliant post OP. I posted about this scene also. I think it shows, perfectly, how these whores are all about looks. Every guy she fucked was GL. As soon as the oldcel tries to fuck her, she just kills him. Brutal as fuck.
Based & Brutal GLpill

Looks are everything and lack of said looks is a death sentence. Even a disgusting whore won't even let you fuck her for free