Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL NYC Democrats let illegals and Visa foreigners vote

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/nyc/comments/rzt894/nyc_enacts_law_allowing_noncitizen_to_vote_in/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Suifuel for republicucks, eventually Democrats will do this on the Federal level. Then a Republican will never win another election.
[UWSL][UWSL]The way it is written, it also allows people who are:[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]• ⁠H-1B workers[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]• ⁠F-1 visa students[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]• ⁠People with DACA[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]• ⁠TPS/asylum holders[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]• ⁠Diplomatic staff of consulates of foreign countries in NYC[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]• ⁠Members of foreign media (I visa)[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]• ⁠Foreign athletes (P visa)[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]• ⁠Flight attendants (D visa)[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]to vote in local elections if they've been here for 30 days, since they are all "authorized to work in the United States."[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]While I agree with the general intent of the bill, it seems to have been poorly thought out. Many of these people are NY tax nonresidents too, the same as people commuting in from NJ, who don't get a vote.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]The Indian H-1B visa holder who's lived here for 10 years waiting in the India green card backlog, it'd be great if they could vote. The NYU student from France who arrived in September, voting in a November election? Idk about that. And the diplomatic staff from Russia? No thanks.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]Where do I draw the line[/UWSL]? I don't know, but it's sure not here. Maybe at "a noncitizen who has been a full-year NYS tax resident in the year preceding the election" is better[/UWSL].

Last edited:
Americans are cucks for not properly taking over the capitol and slaughtering all politicians (republicucks included)

@Wizard32 was right in the end. Democrats will eventually do this on a state level then on a Federal level.

I see 0 problems with that. Anybody who wants to vote and can vote shouldn't be arbitrarily barred from that, it's a basic democratic principle.

I see 0 problems with that. Anybody who wants to vote and can vote shouldn't be arbitrarily barred from that, it's a basic democratic principle.
It lets niggas who have been there for less than 2 months vote. Bunch of bullshit
The way it is written, it also allows people who are:

• ⁠H-1B workers
• ⁠F-1 visa students
• ⁠People with DACA
• ⁠TPS/asylum holders
• ⁠Diplomatic staff of consulates of foreign countries in NYC
• ⁠Members of foreign media (I visa)
• ⁠Foreign athletes (P visa)
• ⁠Flight attendants (D visa)

to vote in local elections if they've been here for 30 days, since they are all "authorized to work in the United States."

Literally niggas who have came here for being an athelete for less than a year will now be able to vote.

Literally niggas who have came here for being an athelete for less than a year will now be able to vote.
That doesn't change a thing. Most of the people you're describing will not even bother with registering and voting. Why would they even be interested in local politics?

What do you think about New Yorkers who don't even live in New York? They can vote too but I don't think you're this offended by it.

[UWSL][UWSL]The Indian H-1B visa holder who's lived here for 10 years waiting in the India green card backlog, it'd be great if they could vote.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
NO

if it's a cute indian girl she can marry an American man if she wants vote, no freebies

"If the people don't vote as we want we will replace them."

This is why democracy is a joke. Migration enables an autocatalytic process of a stronger left coupled with more migration. Demographics replace democracy. This is why the entire system/order nowadays is something simply laughable.

Particularly the Republicans too that are unable to see that race/ideology/voting behavior are coupled and only think about economics/materialism - without realizing that immaterial goods like ideological conviction/racial loyalty exist (in almost all other groups but white liberals). They want to maintain "Western culture" without realizing that you need to maintain the people for it. They still think of the DemocRats as just Americans with a different opinion and not as foreign agencies/embassies with a different value set that they try to impose upon the American population.

Your people might want this, but the other peoples want that, inner politics become outer politics where the only focus is damage control between power blocks that aren't culturally/ideology-wise comparable and that are due to their inability of being governed together/having truly common goals never content.

Last edited:
Seems fair. Anyone who contributes to the economy and has a stake in the system should be allowed to vote.

it's NYC, democrats are gonna win no matter what forever anyway

Imagine hating your country so much that even legal ethnic replacement isnt enough, you have to illegally ship them in to kill yourself quicker

Imagine hating your country so much that even legal ethnic replacement isnt enough, you have to illegally ship them in to kill yourself quicker
I never understood this sentiment.
Mate... "Your" country doesn't even give you pussy, you have no stake in it.

Immigrants are more Conservative

Based

Immigrants are more Conservative

Based

They may be more conservative, but they still vote more in democrats

Cope harder nigger the future is ethnic

Ethnic women
Ethnic men and women, the white race will be diluted away, its already happening across Europe. White flight is a real phenomenon

Most groups marry within their own ethnic group apart from noodles :feelskek::feelskek:

Ethnic men and women, the white race will be diluted away, its already happening across Europe. White flight is a real phenomenon

Most groups marry within their own ethnic group apart from noodles :feelskek::feelskek:
Russia? I don't think migrants want to go there, even Russians hate it

Oh yeah, I am in California - a sanctuary state since 2018.