Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

nvm

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
nvm

Last edited:
I can help you out, sure - no one wants to read this much shit.

I was once a cashier and a friend of mine was considering going to work a different job which he'd like, but for less money. I told him

"If it were between making more money and doing something I love; I'd pick making more money, but you do you."

I was once a cashier and a friend of mine was considering going to work a different job which he'd like, but for less money. I told him

"If it were between making more money and doing something I love; I'd pick making more money, but you do you."
ahh I see thanks for the input

I can help you out, sure - no one wants to read this much shit.
Ok I read it all because I felt bad about what I said.

I wish I didnt because you are asking questions no one here can answer. Decide your own complex life choices.

Imagvsbshsbses 1

I read the title my guy

meh I just realised how batshit insane it was to be asking answers to questions that will define the course of my life on an incel forum filled to the brim with edgy 16 year old nihilistic edgelords lol.
Good. You did the right thing.

meh I just realised how batshit insane it was to be asking answers to questions that will define the course of my life on an incel forum filled to the brim with edgy 16 year old nihilistic edgelords lol.
Exactly
Don't ask advice regarding adhd either, believe your doctor or some other internet communities with knowledge in medicine

Also funny how most users agree people here are all larping as 24+ when they are some 16-20 year olds :feelshaha:

Exactly
Don't ask advice regarding adhd either, believe your doctor or some other internet communities with knowledge in medicine
Sir, you are a wise man. Like some kind of Yoda. I tip my hat to you.

What did you write?

Did this get edited away or something? or is this a meta-joke? Honestly lost af rn

Did this get edited away or something? or is this a meta-joke? Honestly lost af rn
was asking advice on which path to go on life then realised this is not the platform to ask lol

was asking advice on which path to go on life then realised this is not the platform to ask lol
Just send it, anyway. Filter out what doesn't serve you.
Why would you let 16 old degenerates silence you