Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [NUTFUEL] i want to kidnap and impregnate Stacies so that they can pass down my subhuman genes

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
FullTimeLoser has never told a truth in his life :feelsjuice:

He larped as a nigger for months before getting cornered into coming clean, JFL at believing anything he said :feelshaha:

FullTimeLoser has never told a truth in his life :feelsjuice:

He larped as a nigger for months before getting cornered into coming clean, JFL at believing anything he said :feelshaha:
Cope

I was completely envious at how arrogant and confident DregKing actually was in VC I feel so embarrassed believing in an inbred sandnigger who took my jewels to his grave :fuk: :feelsrope:
:dafuckfeels:

1615811873657-png.423383

C'mere BITCH!
1615812194069.png

the face she makes when she realizes that her cervix will be stained with my cum

sekai wo kaetai to omotteru minna omotteru erabu no wa jibun ga hontou ni nozonderu koto nayami nagara kyou mo kyou to iu hi wo tanoshindara shiawase to fukou wa uraomote chigau ki ga shite zutto yasashii jikan dake wo oyoide itai yurari yurari yurari to mou nanimokamo wo yurushite shimae muri ka na muri da na dou darou itsuka motto jiyuu na kokoro aitai hito ni ai ni yukou...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiJbDh4Sir4

View attachment 474399View attachment 474400

GIGASCARY!
alex-trinidx-untitled-75.jpg

View attachment 474401
View attachment 474402

Reported you for rape

trying to run ugly bastard game, i see

1615811873657-png.423383

C'mere BITCH!
1615812194069.png

the face she makes when she realizes that her cervix will be stained with my cum

sekai wo kaetai to omotteru minna omotteru erabu no wa jibun ga hontou ni nozonderu koto nayami nagara kyou mo kyou to iu hi wo tanoshindara shiawase to fukou wa uraomote chigau ki ga shite zutto yasashii jikan dake wo oyoide itai yurari yurari yurari to mou nanimokamo wo yurushite shimae muri ka na muri da na dou darou itsuka motto jiyuu na kokoro aitai hito ni ai ni yukou...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiJbDh4Sir4

View attachment 474399View attachment 474400

GIGASCARY!
alex-trinidx-untitled-75.jpg

View attachment 474401
View attachment 474402

Why the fuck would i impregnate a foid just to make another human failure like me? I would never commit the same mistake as my parents.

Sucks that I can't bully him anymore cuz he'll cry to all the staff and tag half the forum like the pathetic autist he is
tbh you're the pathetic one in that situation

stop begging @your personality for attention you're turbocoping. bullying other people in an incel forum doesn't make you a chad AT ALL and will never make up for the fact that you got bullied yourself :feelsUgh:

tbh you're the pathetic one in that situation

stop begging @your personality for attention you're turbocoping. bullying other people in an incel forum doesn't make you a chad AT ALL and will never make up for the fact that you got bullied yourself :feelsUgh:
Cope. I obtained giga Chad reputation on this forum. You're just jelly of my swag like all the other haters lol

You can cry for me in this thread loser:

:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back