Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nurture and inceldom

belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
I unironically believe that a good chunk (>30%) of us here would not be incel if we had a good upbringing. I notice that most of us were raised to be nice and sympathetic people, which isn't too bad on its own, but it is essential to be able to defend yourself if you want to take that route. We were taught to be polite, never fight, never fight back, be quiet and treat others well. Then we got thrown head-first into a complex of malicious predators and are treated like garbage (which happens regardless with incels), but we can't even fucking defend ourselves, for we were never taught how.

This continues and, whilst other children have important formative experiences, we gradually recess and become more reclusive. We don't ask for things, we don't ask our parents how to get taller (endocrinology) or how to fix our acne (accutane) and by the time we learn about things, it's too late. Our fate is already sealed, perhaps not even due to genetic factors, something that could've been avoided :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

More aggression could've potentially led to early integration with peers, therefore leading to normal development and capitalising upon the malleability of looks as a child. Malice is rewarded, but under no circumstances is kindness be tolerated.

I unironically believe that a good chunk (>30%) of us here would not be incel if we had a good upbringing.
No amount of good upbringing could make up for my shit DNA.

I was too aggressive as a child and (((they))) had to take me from shool for half a year when I was 6 . If they did not inject high inhibition in me I would be a thug

Ugly men who were raised by single mothers are fucked. Single foid mothers raise their sons to be pussies, who are bullied by foids due to the fact their moms don't want them to be assholes like their dad - however, foids expect guys to be selfish assholes.

Chad can be raised by a single mother, however, since Chad is physically attractive young foids will give him plenty of positive reinforcement.

Yep this world is nothing but competition a race to ascend higher in the food chain,every man and woman for himself or herself.