Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nursing student found mutilated at graveyard aftER boyfriend got out of prison

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/KGqjZkoukYU

He must’ve had a “good pERsonality” if he was able to attract hER (because women are only attracted to men with “good pERsonality”, they totally DON’T care about looks AT ALL).

I think cops arrested the wrong man, I bet some autistic schizo fat neckbeard curry manlet basement dwellER had something to do with it, that’s whERe I’d start looking if I was a cop

I bet some autistic schizo fat neckbeard curry manlet basement dwellER had something to do with it aka @Fat Link, that’s whERe I’d start looking if I was a cop

I think cops arrested the wrong man, I bet some autistic schizo fat neckbeard curry manlet basement dwellER had something to do with it, that’s whERe I’d start looking if I was a cop
you would make a great cop

get those filthy inkuls out of our streets

100%

Statistically nurses are the most likely to cheat so the dude did himself a favour tbh

Kil before dishonor:feelsdevil:

at least he takes showers you dirty inkwell!

I’m sure he’ll have plenty of “dark-skinned male companions” to join him in the showERs and help him get “extra clean” if he evER “drops the soap” during his time in incarcERation

it's his personality, inkwells

I will admit I thought it was going to be a nigger when I read the title kek

View: https://youtu.be/KGqjZkoukYU

He must’ve had a “good pERsonality” if he was able to attract hER (because women are only attracted to men with “good pERsonality”, they totally DON’T care about looks AT ALL).

He must've had a great personality!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back