Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NURSES BEING SLUTS IN THE PLAN-DEMIC

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

CORONA IS PLANNED TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH MICROCHIPS IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
THEY ARE MOCKING US IN OUR FACES ABOUT HOW CORONA IS FUCKING STUPID BY BEING WHORES AND PUSHING SEXUAL INNUENDOS IN OUR FACE. THEY ARE NOT EVEN SCARED TO ADMIT THEY'RE TAKING SHEEPLE FOR FARCES WITH THIS CORONA SHIT.

FB IMG 1586896278973

Imagine a man would do such thing in his workplace. He would get a warning for it.

How can you watch that and not conclude they have nothing to do and are bored AF ?

I mean I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist, but come on you have to admit it looks bad.

How can you watch that and not conclude they have nothing to do and are bored AF ?

I mean I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist, but come on you have to admit it looks bad.

I'm not watching a video that starts with religious shit and a flat earth flag.

Why do foids have rights

Knowing foids, they would do this type of shit even if they actually had work to be doing

I believe in flat earth to be honest and I am not going to lie

Disgusting women

As if they need an excuse

take ur meds chirstcuck

Not to be that guy but when were these TikToks recorded?

Imagine my shock :feelsmage: