Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nurse foid confirmed my worst fears

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
She was doing a blood test on me and she asked me how old I was. I told her I was 19 and then she said "you look much younger". There was about a second of silence and then she said "that's a good thing".
FUCK.
I always felt like I was 2 - 3 years younger than everyone else my age. I thought it was all in my head.
Now I know why women see me as an asexual chihuahua.

How the fuck could she even tell how old I looked if half my face was covered by a mask?

Last edited:
go for JBs bro

You're an idiot.

foids suck at telling how old ricecels are, i got away with pretending to be 25 while being 19

you're a fucking chad, she was complimenting you

Is it because of your face or something else like height?

She was doing a blood test on me and she asked me how old I was. I told her I was 19 and then she said "you look much younger". There was about a second of silence and then she said "that's a good thing".
FUCK.
I always felt like I was 2 - 3 years younger than everyone else my age. I thought it was all in my head.
Now I know why women see me as an asexual chihuahua.
shouldve said "you look like my mom"
silence
"thats a good thing"

and then kissed her on the neck

I'm 26 and I get mistaken for a high schooler all the time

1. Looking younger isnt why youre rotting here. Its usually a good thing or atleast better than looking older than your age.

2. She made it sound like a compliment and your post seemed like humblebrag.

1. Looking younger isnt why youre rotting here. Its usually a good thing or atleast better than looking older than your age.

Retard. Saying "you look younger" is a compliment when you're 30, not 19. She basically said I don't look like a fully developed man.

I was recently having a dentist appointment and the foid at the reception asked my mom to sign a covid form for me cos she thought I was underage (I'm 23)

im 18 and they still ask for my ID when i try to buy energy drinks (15 year age limit)
:feelscry:

Take the neoteny pill

That’s unironically a good thing. Once you look old IT’S OVER FOR GOOD.

that's not a good thing.Looking 30 at 40 yes but I look 16-17 at 20,women don't consider me as a sexual being

Man-child pill ?.
that's not a good thing.Looking 30 at 40 yes but I look 16-17 at 20,women don't consider me as a sexual being
Same. Height plays a major factor too.

foids suck at telling how old ricecels are, i got away with pretending to be 25 while being 19

I'm a ricecel with a babyface and I look like I'm 15 even though I'm 19. Once my mom even forgot my age.

are you saying you can't get them because of your lack of social status?
Both.
I meant that if you fuck a JB and you're not popular then you're going to be labelled as a paedophile for the rest of your life.

Both.
I meant that if you fuck a JB and you're not popular then you're going to be labelled as a paedophile for the rest of your life.
true tbh

but then again how much do you have to lose and how well do people know you?

Are you acting stupid on purpose? How is looking younger a bad thing?

Lol undercover bragpost

Both.
Do you seriously value other's opinions as much as fucking JBs? You don't even live in the USA.

true tbh

but then again how much do you have to lose and how well do people know you?
Well I was seriously hoping to ascend to ascend in college but Covid fucked that up. I won't lose hope yet though. I definitely don't want to be labelled as a pedophile, that's for sure, so i'll only go for foids 1 - 2 years younger than me.

Are you acting stupid on purpose? How is looking younger a bad thing?

Are you seriously asking how it's bad to look "much younger" than 19 as a 19 year old?
Joe

She said its a good thing fakecel faggot.

ban worthy imo.
Almost like she realized she said something she shouldn't have said and tried to fix it.

you have babyface?

Chads don't look 15 at 19 bro.

19yo chads look 29.

She's basically saying he was tiny or underdeveloped. Every guys nightmare.

P.s 19yo chads get treated like 35yo men; with respect and will even get experienced cougars in their 30s wanting to fuck them.

19yo young looking guys get treated like 9th graders. It's such a big disparity.

Last edited:
I was recently having a dentist appointment and the foid at the reception asked my mom to sign a covid form for me cos she thought I was underage (I'm 23)
You're 23 and your mom has to bring you to the dentist? Of course she thought you were underage lol, go to the dentist by yourself man

Well I was seriously hoping to ascend to ascend in college but Covid fucked that up. I won't lose hope yet though. I definitely don't want to be labelled as a pedophile, that's for sure, so i'll only go for foids 1 - 2 years younger than me.
yeah true, i'd say 1-2 years is close enough where even bluepilled cucks will tolerate it.

if you were 29 and went for 24 they wouldn't care, but a 19 year old incel going for a 16 year old foid who NTmogs to oblivion? "he has a power imbalance over her" :soy:

Neotony poll strikes again

she was trying to save face by saying it’s a good thing because she realized she shouldn’t be insulting patients at work lmao. Foids will literally lie in your face with zero remorse boyocel

Do you seriously value other's opinions as much as fucking JBs? You don't even live in the USA.
i'll do just fine without being labelled as a paedophile lmao. It's not worth it.

Lol ffs i thought she was gonna tell you that you have diabetes or cancer or something

Pic of your face or didn't happen

You are either short or with a small head

I thought you would say you have corona virus tbh ngl

I have a very bad baby face and people routinely mistake me for a teenager.

How the fuck could she even tell how old I looked if half my face was covered by a mask?
pretty easy.head\forehead shape eye\eyebrows
Screenshot 62

Chads don't look 15 at 19 bro.

19yo chads look 29.

She's basically saying he was tiny or underdeveloped. Every guys nightmare.

P.s 19yo chads get treated like 35yo men; with respect and will even get experienced cougars in their 30s wanting to fuck them.

19yo young looking guys get treated like 9th graders. It's such a big disparity.
facts.People only say it's a good think because they think you are going to age accordingly and look 25 at 35.in fact people with babyfaces age like total shit.Going through your 20's looking like a teenager then look 40 once you start balding and covering in wrinkles. @FullTimeLoser
Same. Height plays a major factor too.
yeah it's a common thing among incels.not surprising