Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Number of women calling their pets "kids" is increasing

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I notice this alot.
So many girls I see online nowadays have pets and they're calling them their "kids" or "children".
This is madness, pets aren't kids, never will be!
But that's what happens when you're biologically programmed to have kids but feminism has brainwashed you into chasing careers and hating men instead.
Sadface

Their cats will eat their corpses when they eventually drop dead. I love cats though can't lie

Too late to have kids for these bitches. At least they will not spread their disguisting whore genes.

Indeed. Feminism has caused this effect of treating pets like children when you wait too long to have children

Better for those kind of people to not have any children

So many girls I see online nowadays have pets and they're calling them their "kids" or "children".
Dog owners are just afraid to call their pets husbands and boyfriends.

This was known for years, even here many cope with ''we are most evul species :soy:'' despite animals are even more cruel and sadistic than we are due to lesser intelligence and not having social norms

@KillNiggers
@Animecel2D
@SocialzERo

I guess Better than calling thier kids "pets"

This was known for years, even here many cope with ''we are most evul species :soy:'' despite animals are even more cruel and sadistic than we are due to lesser intelligence and not having social norms

@KillNiggers
@Animecel2D
@SocialzERo
Yeah, chimpanzees are a good example of this. We also have their DNA so it's not surprising at all.

Dog owners are just afraid to call their pets husbands and boyfriends.
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

People value animal life more than human life, on this forum too. No one should be surprised but everyone should be disturbed.

Its how they delude themselves into thinking they're parents of actual children

The word furbaby/furbabies that I hear a lot when foids and normies talk about dogs or cats, repulses me.

My cat is my son.

Women are slaves to their biology but also to their hedonistic impulses. The same foids that want to maximize the amount of cocks they ride by aborting protocels are the same foids that treat their animals as kids to satisfy their maternal impulse.