Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Number 1 incel trait: can’t shit in a public bathroom

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
You are a truecel if you can’t.

and can only piss in stall on side of toilet

I find it disgusting.

This isn't correlated at all with being truecel.

id rather piss myself than use public bathrooms tbh.

i legit can't piss if there's anyone there, only if there's no one in the bathroom.

it's over.

whogivesafucc said:
i legit can't piss if there's anyone there, only if there's no one in the bathroom.

it's over.

I've never used a urinal

I do but I used to be scared as shit of wiping my ass because I was afraid someone would see. But besides that it was a great way to get away from class/people during middle school.

I shit like there’s no tomorrow even with the other bathrooms being full. I’m too low-inhib to care.

in the military the stalls have no doors, I left during bootcamp but being able to poop in front of other men was a skill I picked up while there

oh also showering, dangit, I thought I had finally forgotten about that

Octopusgun2 said:
I shit like there’s no tomorrow even with the other bathrooms being full. I’m too low-inhib to care.

Bring in a loud speaker next time when you take a shit, and make sure the place is full.

I never shit outside of my house, shitting is too good to waste it in public bathrooms , i do it at home, I'm comfortable and I focus on the task.

Ever since I heard my white uncle joke and laugh about how "nigger shit stinks so fucking bad," I've been afraid to shit in public. I always wait until I get home.

LOL i'd shit in the streets idc

Chewbacca said:
Ever since I heard my white uncle joke and laugh about how "nigger shit stinks so fucking bad," I've been afraid to shit in public. I always wait until I get home.

If you´re afraid of niggershit though, I think you have a problem not connected to incels. You should never be afraid to shit or piss, it´s your right!

IncelAnders said:
If you´re afraid of niggershit though, I think you have a problem not connected to incels. You should never be afraid to shit or piss, it´s your right!

I just don't want to be the person in my uncle's story. He told a story about how the black guys at his work stink extra bad when they shit. I don't want someone telling a story about my extra stinky nigger shit.

No-one likes to shit in a public bathroom.

I can but it takes me like 15 minutes to do so compared to like a couple minutes at my house, it sucks because then people would think I was cranking my hog in the bathroom when I come back to class.

imbored21 said:
You are a truecel if you can’t.

I don't like when people hear my sounds of peeing, I start to picture in my head they are hearing the loud splashing sounds so i will flush the toilet before hand to drown out sounds or sometimes I won't go at all and hold it in :(

Bruh, i had to take a shit in a public restroom for the first time in years at walmart a couple of weeks ago ,it was awful. The room was absolutely silent and cold, luckly no one came in but i was super uncomfortable the whole time . It was weird that no music was playing, EVERYTHING echoed, it was real suifuel.

I did not enter a public bathroom until I was 27.

I somehow managed to hold it in every day in school without any problems.

Now, I enjoy them as a last resort for silence.

I don't have this problem.

I hate public toilets so much. That rush of depression when you hear the bathroom door open is horrible

#1 Chad trait: Pisses 7 ft up on the wall above the urinal and leaves a massive cluster of piss puddles in front of the urinal and in the stall so nobody else can piss or shit withou stepping in it, then uses all the paper towels and smears shit on the sink knobs and door handles... Just because he's Chad and he knows a 5ft2IndianJanitor has to clean it up...

If you're shitting, use toilet paper to suppress the sound of the log hitting the water. kek

I still get PTSD from remembering the many moments where I couldn't piss or shit in peace in my former High School's bathrooms without some normie or chad banging against my chosen stall's walls or door.

Through my 19 years of living I did that only once at school when I was 8 or something. I didn't even shit when I was at 2-3 days shool trips. But one day when I was 19 I needed to shit so badly I had to do it and I did. That was my journey to become a low inhibition slayer