Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Numales on reddit give ex stripper ,looking for a betabux in engineering, attention

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Redditors preparing themselves to hire bull for an ex stripper,more at 11

Jesus, she needs to be put down.

She will get hundreds of betacucks willing to pay for her tuition fee, may be she doesn't need it, but she can make them doing her homeworks for free at least.

Fucking cucks.

I'm beyond disgusted at that. They need to be thrown in camps immediately.

I did ECE. This low IQ foid is about to get a rude awakening.

Exactly. After whatever intro classes shes taking ends, she’ll want to rope.

‘Binary is beautiful’ bitch its a bunch of 1s and 0s, stfu.

I'm beyond disgusted at that. They need to be thrown in camps immediately.
And shot. Degenerate whores should have no place in this world! :feelsokman:

JFL, cuck was like, "I need to escape inceldom so I will just betabux a former stripper roastie":soy:
And shot. Degenerate whores should have no place in this world! :feelsokman:
Tbh let prostitutes and strippers live

Its the thots that are a problem, they should either become prostitutes or face prison tbh

Thots do it for chad while prostitutes do it for money

I did ECE. This low IQ foid is about to get a rude awakening.
she'll career mog you soon buddy boyo. while you bust your ass for your gpa all this foid has to do is graduate and beta cucks will offer her 100k/yr out of school while you struggle to even get offered 60k starting out

I also did ECE (EE) and got a degree, I'd like to be optimistic like some other users and say she will struggle, but she won't. Professors won't poorly grade her, and the incels in the class (trust me, TONS of low value men in ECE) will bend over backwards to help her at any possible moment. I saw this shit happen to the one reasonably unattractive girl who was in my classes in college... imagine what a good looking whore could get these cucks to do.

she'll career mog you soon buddy boyo. while you bust your ass for your gpa all this foid has to do is graduate and beta cucks will offer her 100k/yr out of school while you struggle to even get offered 60k starting out
"Praise the lord for diversity hires.", said the lunatic.

She even admitted to using her sex appeal as as unfair advantage or will do.

That's why I'm sceptical of these "former sex workers turned doctorate professors". Potential Fraudsters & scammers?????

These so called beautiful people aren't more high IQ. They're more high EQ because they know how to fuck over their competition with their erotic capital. Sex appeal should only be kept for the sex industry nothing more & nothing less.

The legalisation (or decriminalizing) of prostitution would stop this shit as they'd have nothing to bank on nor would they have anything to barter or trade off. Sex or the constant allure of it would be kept to the prostitutes house or brothel & any unprofessional behaviour linked to that profession would be seriously chastised.
I also did ECE (EE) and got a degree, I'd like to be optimistic like some other users and say she will struggle, but she won't. Professors won't poorly grade her, and the incels in the class (trust me, TONS of low value men in ECE) will bend over backwards to help her at any possible moment. I saw this shit happen to the one reasonably unattractive girl who was in my classes in college... imagine what a good looking whore could get these cucks to do.

I agree with you.

1. The cucks will do her homework for her.
2. The professors will mark her easy.
3. The old male invigilators will turn a blind eye to her cheating in exams
4. The examination markers will go easy on her due to being coerced behind the scenes by the education board made up of old desperate men & numale cucks
5. After getting her first degree she'll then repeat process then feel up her male professor to ghost write her thesis for doctorate whilst plagiarising others who give her material of theirs before getting her phd & paper published nationally and then internationally.
6. After she'll get a job in a prestigious organisation. Earning big money.
7. Then give a speech to these feminist orgs about the evils of the patriarchy & the baloney that follows. Then live comfortably for the rest of her days.
8. Sex sells (& is paid for) in more ways than one. Control the inflation by legalizing it within a business work framework or decriminalizing it out of an underground criminal set up. The numales hankering after her would be deemed unprofessional & told to see a prostitute instead.

Last edited:
She's bored of gangsters and chads but the average stem numale thinks he's gonna excite her by shutting down anti science and religious misogyny

I'm not sure of the truth to LARP ratio in that post, but I can say with confidence that that bitch is fat. She seems very concerned about making sure that the males of Reddit think of her as "hot." Stacy wouldn't be worried about that. In fact, Stacy doesn't post on Reddit in the first place.

I hate the way they type, and I wish nothing good for them. If in the least way true it is still for sure heavily embellished. She probably is just a chunky bitch with stretch marks that worked at some run down hick place.
Lol I guarantee that that's the way it is.

That's funny how whores do not have dignity.

Lmao massive LARP. Yeah 5 years of drugs and alcohol will totally not fuck up your brain. Ultra yeah millionaires do get bored and settle with a low wage job at McDonalds.
Once you get used to easy money you hardly will settle for something below that, its the human nature. And its 10x more intensified on foids.
Fucking /b/ and cuckdit larpers