Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Numales going their own way

Because there isn't an answer. Soy and degenerate are just our buzzword equivalents to "problematic" and "hate speech". It's so stupid and this calling stuff "soy" along with the antisemitism and gay hatred here is making me want to leave tbh. I don't really have anything in common with anyone here.

I’m actually being serious but Reddit sounds like the best place for you or maybe you’re already there. Check out /r/incelswithouthate if havent already, you’ll fit right in.

Nothing to see here, just your average MGTOW apex predator.

Ngl I want a lego set like this:soy:
It will be hours of distraction building it, a very good cope.:D

I see nothing wrong with that.

There's people in this forum that would pay for a foids' sweat.

I think it's the Legos that make it look soy. But then, what's a non-soy hobby? If you can't be with women, and you've got expendable income, if you can't spend it on Legos or Nintendo or cereal, what are non-soy things to spend it on?

Every activity done purely for entertainment or yourself is a cope. You can either rot in front of a computer screen, a football or a box of lego.

Every activity done purely for entertainment or yourself is a cope. You can either rot in front of a computer screen, a football or a box of lego.
It is all the same.. time that will never be taken back. Waiting for the end to finally take away our perceptions of this shit ball.

What??? No no no, disagree, you can entertain yourself and have it not be a "cope." A "cope" is something done to distract you from your misery.

Incels who criticize and try to shame MGTOW are retarded. You're just using the same kind of "man up" logic where men aren't supposed to do certain hobbies in this society because they have "responsibilities" even though they're not getting anything.

Incels who criticize and try to shame MGTOW are retarded. You're just using the same kind of "man up" logic where men aren't supposed to do certain hobbies in this society because they have "responsibilities" even though they're not getting anything.
This is pretty high IQ

If they are happy coping, then let them

People on TRP used to disparage MGTOW because they wanted to shame them into buying their PUA bullshit.

Because there isn't an answer. Soy and degenerate are just our buzzword equivalents to "problematic" and "hate speech". It's so stupid and this calling stuff "soy" along with the antisemitism and gay hatred here is making me want to leave tbh. I don't really have anything in common with anyone here.
Bye you kike faggot nigger.

Not bad Cope tbh. I would prefer affording a car like Mercedes S 500, though.

If you think he should spend the money on a foid instead, you're cuck tbqh ngl fam.