Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Numales are rating this foid 7.5/10 on r/amiugly

5 /10. And no higher

Her face is kinda shit but she has youth/bodyhalo. I'm oldcel so any young slim woman automatically gets bonus points from me.

I would love to suck and fondle her supple little breasts and maybe pull her hair some whilst taking her from behind

3/10, still would fuck, obviously.

if you rated her anything over a 3/10 then you are ethnic
(ethnics always overrate white girls)

she looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome.

would be good as a fuck toy. but under state sanctioned eugenics programs shed be sterilized.

HAIL Dr. Josef Mengele

solid 4/10, trust cuckit to inflate the worth of sub 5 foids.

4.5/10. Not fat, not disfigured in any way, but her face just looks...wrong.

What the fuck, even in here you cucks are rating her a 5 and above.
I guess that's the power of being a white woman. She's a 3 at best, but I would rate a 2.

She's not 7.5 but not even too bad. Her skin is a major turnoff but I'd still rate her 5-6/10.

SRS check the number of comments on r/amiugly for the females and then compare them to the males

2/10 at best, disgusting bloated corpse-like face, looks like she smells too tbh. Ethnics MASSIVELY overrate white women.

does she practice being this ugly? :lul:

r/amiugly is the worst place for getting an honest rating, fucking photofeeler is more realistic

Incels.me can’t rate. She is nowhere near a 6 kek

3/10
Incels.me can’t rate. She is nowhere near a 6 kek
You gotta remember that guys on this forum have no standards and long term isolation has made their standards even lower.

Actual rating = incels rating / 2

She looks like an uglier version of poison ivy Hanna. Anyone else see this??:feelstrash:

She's like a 3-4. People seriously fucking rate this 7/10? Jesus fucking christ.

She's like a 3-4. People seriously fucking rate this 7/10? Jesus fucking christ.
They rate most of incels as average/above average as well, so nothing new here.

Shit, she's really ugly though. I'm uglier still/