Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Numales are rating this foid 7.5/10 on r/amiugly

About my looksmatch, maybe a little higher.

Their desperate leniency is hilarious. The cuckery is real.

She's a 6/10 if she smiled.

1/10, ugly af.

3/10.... would still fuck tho

Majority of them rated her sub5, which gives me hope for the sub

she would have to pay me good money to even smile at her...

All woman may as well be 9's or 10's. Only the 10's get gigachads, usually. 9's get every other male on the planet.

She's not pretty, but the fact that she's not fat makes her a minimum 6/10 in today's world.

Also I look a lot like her in the face though my face is not as wide as hers.

Strong subhuman features. Her looksmatch is browsing this site as we speak

Strong subhuman features. Her looksmatch is browsing this site as we speak
Women don't have a looksmatch in this society, they're all the equivalent of a 9/10 10/10 male when it comes to the ability to have sex.

Gave her a 4.5/10 possible even a 4/10 due to her extreme ugly witch features.

I made an account called Android. Hate that white knighting mother fuckers piss me off so much

She's not ugly though?

Def not a 7.5

I'd say a 5-6/10

Would lose virginity too/10

Also, she'd look way better if she lost a little weight

She is cute af. I would love to marry her and have 4 children and a dog.
But she would reject me in the first sight thought. Even thought she is a solid 4/10 just like me.

Undercover female worship thread.

She's not pretty, but the fact that she's not fat makes her a minimum 6/10 in today's world.
Truer words has never been said. Men don´t seem to care a lot about the face, if girls just aren´t fat they will be an easy six to most men.

4/10 for her age group; 6/10 compared to the entire population of females.

Truer words has never been said. Men don´t seem to care a lot about the face, if girls just aren´t fat they will be an easy six to most men.

I can't really tell in her photos, but her body could possibly be above average. Given this, it's possible she's even better than a 6.

Skinny man= Thrown in the garbage if possessing bad face
Skinny woman= Praised relentlessly by men whilst possessing a bad face

3.5/10 would give anything marry that cunt.
Even fat wymen are queens.sorry I mean "curvaceous" wymen

Also us men has to balance between the two. We can´t be too skinny as you mentioned but we can´t be too fat either. There are not much leverage room between the two for men, whereas women are very attractive if not fat. And even the fatter ones "not insanely fat or obese" they will look good because it has a feminine trait to them because their fat is stored in all the right places as FACEandLMS has mentioned in his videos. their fat is stored on the hips, legs, breast where as ours is mainly stored on the stomach and face/chin so it adds absolutely zero positive traits to our appearance.

5/10, she ain't no missing her cock carousel ticket with that innocent-looking face, for that I swear. Looks like she has a well-off 1st world family house as well, gotta get enough spoiled.

Gonna play a cutie-card on her late 20s, easy time betabuxxing a financially successful, non resentful numale with her innocent looks if she manages to keep those. Otherwise her dress style suggest a spoiled feminist cunt. Like always, up to her empowered woman's position.

Last edited:
She's cute tbh. Would girlfriend her in a second, then make sure she gets a better haircut.

Almost everyone here would GF her, even if her lookstrain is below most guys here if converted to a male

In terms of looks.. meh, in terms of fuckability? Very

Slightly below average. I'd give 4/10. Slightly above my current looksmatch level.

4-6 range..maybe even higher if she has big boobs and a nice ass

anyone who rates her higher than a 5 needs to see an eye doctor.

She's cute but not not beautiful tbh.

She's slim, young and has nice skin. So she's a 6+ by default. If she has tits she's a 7.

remember, anything less and she´ll reject you, guaranteed.

891ca03c31edd8508c8a23eedc7df00f.jpg

Those bangs are godawful. So thin

This attention whore knows she's not 'super awful' to look at and will get her ego stroked by cucks hoping for a go on her.

5/10 dead average