Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nuking USA, Israel and UK could be the solution

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
3 countries that are the main degeneracy promoters in the world: US,UK and Israel need to be wiped off the map so that the rest of the world can breathe. I have no other solution tbh.:feelsYall:

Just like Sodom and Gomorrah, some countries need to get destroyed in order to eliminate the degeneracy in this world.

Humanity (men specially) are doomed in this world and these three countries with their feminist ideologies are making things worse.

If you have any other solution, let me know.

China style internet curfew on UK USA and Israel (I don't know why Israel is on this list) could be a soft nuke. I mean, how would Onlyfans get new fans if there's a governmental restriction on social media?

Russia already planning to send nuclear radioactive tsunami onto Uk

Cope your country’s foids are degenerate whores without our influence

3 countries that are the main degeneracy promoters in the world: US,UK and Israel need to be wiped off the map so that the rest of the world can breathe. I have no other solution tbh.:feelsYall:

Just like Sodom and Gomorrah, some countries need to get destroyed in order to eliminate the degeneracy in this world.

Humanity (men specially) are doomed in this world and these three countries with their feminist ideologies are making things worse.

If you have any other solution, let me know.
True Iranians have the biggest whores Middle East

What if we all just give in to the feminist ideology? Apparently single unmarried are the happiest so every man should refrain from dating and leave women to work until they retire. Inceldom will sharply rise leading to civil unrest and more violence! Sounds like a win to me tbh.
Makes sense but incel violence will never work with all the military equipments in the hands of the elites and kikes. They will kill every male incel just so they can stay in power.

China style internet curfew on UK USA and Israel (I don't know why Israel is on this list) could be a soft nuke. I mean, how would Onlyfans get new fans if there's a governmental restriction on social media?
Internet censorship won't work. They've banned many things in my country and yet women and chad have access to it .

Russia already planning to send nuclear radioactive tsunami onto Uk
I doubt that's going to happen.

Last edited:
True Iranians have the biggest whores Middle East
Shoe size IQ when you don't know that every women loves to whore around. They just need to be controlled.

US and similar countries are spreading degeneracy through their kike media. If you can't see this ,you're retarded.

I've seen teenagers who call themselves genderfuid in my country nowadays. something that degenerate country like USA promoted it. No one here fucking knew about these shits before.

"Highbodycount and be proud of it" and many other degenrate slogans that have found its way in here. Something US and UK (of course with help of the Jews) have promoted it.

Keep seething.:feelshaha:

As a jewSAcel I agree. This place is the globohomo capital of the world and needs to be cleansed.

We need World War 3 for that. Russia, China and India altogether can annihilate west alone.

Won’t make a difference. The cancer has already spread.

At least you brownies have islam to protect you guys against the negative effects of the white Anglo globalizing onslaught.

Ever wonder why White Anglo and Jewish men are so anti middle eastern, anti north korean, anti-russian, and anti-Chinese? They don't have sexual access to the foids of those people. With India and Africa, white men don't want indian or African women so there is no hostility.

Do you know why the Anglo world likes Hong Kong, Phillipines, Taiwan, Singapore, Japan, and Thailand? White men DO have sexual access to the foids of those countries to varying degrees.

If people would just turn to Christ then everything would be solved and the jews would no longer have any influence in western society.

As a jewSAcel I agree. This place is the globohomo capital of the world and needs to be cleansed.
if USA dies we will go down with it. whether you like it or not, we are now in the same boat with the kikes

if USA dies we will go down with it. whether you like it or not, we are now in the same boat with the kikes
That's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. As long as the world becomes free from the kikes and their deceptive trickery.

That's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. As long as the world becomes free from the kikes and their deceptive trickery.
I am not. I would rather have kikes win if it means USA money wise continues to mog.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back