Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nuke this world already

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
I have been in Germany for the past couple of weeks. However, I am not (((vaccinated))), which is effectively a death sentence around here. You are not allowed anywhere without a recent negative test, and sometimes that doesn't even suffice and they simply don't let you in. Soon you'll have to also pay for these tests. And so many midwits, upon finding out you're not vaccinated, just treat you like shit for it.

It just fucking blows my mind that the world is this moronic. It takes just a few brain cells to see through all the propaganda, which often completely contradicts both itself and the reality around you. I stick by my choice because it is literally senseless to get a vaccination for this shit. Yet because of that I am basically ostracized by the entire world.

What the fuck, man. Just nuke this planet already. There's no point in continuing. It's all gone to shit.

How do you manage to get groceries?

Supermarkets only require wearing a mask but everything else you have to be vaccinated or tested.
Germany is hell (for incels even without covid bullshit).

Grocery stores are essentially the only exception to the rule.

Anyway, guess I'm gonna count the days until I get guillotined for not complying with the 'rona rules. I kinda thought we learnt the West learnt its lesson back in the French Revolution but I guess not.

I heard a doctor say that he had multiple cases of people who had gotten both vaccines getting COVID a second time

Nobody gives a fuck about these gay ass rules where I live

I only need negative reports or vaccine certificates to take flight into some states. Other than that the government in my country just doesn't care

Supervillain Maxing is legit if you can actually pull it off.

Over for you. Soon they'll take you to jail and inject you. Might as well get it now and survive

do Germans mog Danes iyo? what about foids?
Danes mog Germans. And that's not a nationalist sentiment as I'm neither Danish nor German.
I heard a doctor say that he had multiple cases of people who had gotten both vaccines getting COVID a second time
I know them personally. The relative risk reduction of the vaxx for the Delta variant is like 50%, which means your risk of catching the virus is still 50% of that of an unvaxxed person.
Nobody gives a fuck about these gay ass rules where I live
I only need negative reports or vaccine certificates to take flight into some states. Other than that the government in my country just doesn't care
Really envy you right now. Denmark is completely rule-free, but Germany is pretty strict. This I note especially within the STEM companies that I'm here for; the so-called "higher educated" people are by far the worst to deal with.

in recent times I see teenagers and all I can think of is how they have submitted already, they have made themselves infertile already

Get ((vaccinated)) you goyim