Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nuke this gay earth to rubble already

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★
I can understand kilts. But soft material skirts and heels? Breaking the homometer there

Women want only Chad, most men can't get women. Solution? Turn those men in to faggots so they don't revolt.

burn homos (in osrs)

I wouldn't, would create a deadly virus that only lives on pussy (not AIDS since it affects to males). I will eliminate every women in this shit hole.

I bet the only people applauding this are gay men.

In olden times, this kind of degeneracy would have been repaid with beatings and possibly crucifixion. Today, it's applauded and encouraged.
Media promoting faggotry. Just another day in Western decay

Women want only Chad, most men can't get women. Solution? Turn those men in to faggots so they don't revolt.
He is married and has 3 kids, he drives '67 Porsche and he is also a football coach. He says he is masculine heterosexual man. Maybe he is attention whoring, wants to be popular.

Actual pukefuel

Imo it's worse than that.
It's more like try to encourage ugly men to be as effeminate as possible so they get even more bullied and end up becoming confused SJWs in a type of Stockholm Syndrome view of their oppressors and "masculinity": the case where society makes use of them. Or they end up killing themselves from bullying: the case where society encourages them to off themselves well before their expiration date.

In olden times, this kind of degeneracy would have been repaid with beatings and possibly crucifixion. Today, it's applauded and encouraged.
„If it would be normal, it wouldn’t have to be normalized“. This is my favourite quote

"C'mon son, you're gonna be late"
This-man-in-a-skirt-and-heels-is-breaking-taboos-questioning-standards-and-reinforcing-that-clothes-have-no-gender-5f87ee8489a71__880.jpg
JFL, imagine being a boy and the person that picks you up from School is him.

I would kill myself on the spot.

Today, it's applauded and encouraged.

There's no way he doesn't get mocked mercilessly if he wears that in public.

I'm also convinced he would be beaten up in some places.

Nukes are expensive.

who gives a fuck retard?

I only get mad when they push such shit into little boys. As for old faggots, they are most likely already too far gone in their mental illness. Like Olavo de Carvalho once said, your soul can still be saved, but as for your butthole, it's over.

martiarchal system have always existed it is just showing up in an extreme way in the recent decades.
this world is a hell for low tier males

Based and nukepilled